Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 07-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #15
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Just like to point out that it's not just one person, it takes all of us

I am very glad I joined this site as opposed to others; I think of it as the quiet little out-of-the way town, in the state of Camaro.

And while we're all in a thanking mood . I'd like a big hand to go out to our "founding Fathers" Tran, and MarkLS2.
-AND-
a HUGE thanks to go out to Moose, and Tag...It's no small task to moniter AND take part in a site such as this...but they've done a helluva job. And 50% of the "better place" thanks should go out to them. Thanks guys!

I'd also like to thank my Mother, my Father, by brothers and sisters, and the comittee...My crew, I wouldn't have come this far without them, my mechanic - Love ya George, and that guy right there sitting in front of me...I don't know why, I just felt like I should.

LOL Hear, hear! Well said! Amen! Couldn't have put it better myself, especially the last part! lol
Old 07-05-2007, 10:57 PM   #16
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Just like to point out that it's not just one person, it takes all of us

I am very glad I joined this site as opposed to others; I think of it as the quiet little out-of-the way town, in the state of Camaro.

And while we're all in a thanking mood . I'd like a big hand to go out to our "founding Fathers" Tran, and MarkLS2.
-AND-
a HUGE thanks to go out to Moose, and Tag...It's no small task to moniter AND take part in a site such as this...but they've done a helluva job. And 50% of the "better place" thanks should go out to them. Thanks guys!

I'd also like to thank my Mother, my Father, by brothers and sisters, and the comittee...My crew, I wouldn't have come this far without them, my mechanic - Love ya George, and that guy right there sitting in front of me...I don't know why, I just felt like I should.

That's classic, Dragon!! Great humor!

And for the Moddin', you got it! I love it and I love being here. You are the guys and gals who should be thanked. We have very helpful and respectful people here which is what makes the site as good as it is. Without the quality members here, the site would go to crap. So, thank you all VERY much. Moving posts around, merging threads, and reading every post to make sure all is good is fun for me. I like keeping our home clean.

I hope everyone enjoys the site as much as I do. If there's anything that can be done to better the site, anyone has comments or suggestions, or just needs to vent about something, let us know. If it's comments about bettering the site, feel free to start a thread in the comments section. If there's something else on your mind, let a mod or admin know. We're always happy to help out!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:08 PM   #17
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Currently Active Users: 921 (12 members and 909 guests)
Most users ever online was 4,039, 07-05-2006 at 01:40 PM.
TAG UR IT, 94z28inok, acscamarochick06, Dave McFly, dgraves, Dragoneye, Eisenhower, gurulu68, Hyperknight, SilverTurtle, TFord, z28camaro2471

The norm was 200 or so. Pretty good, pretty good....

262,500 views for the Transformers thread. That's up 3,500 views in one day! Talk about some publicity for not only the movie, but for the 5th Gen! This is going to be one exremely popular and high selling Camaro....rock on.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:10 PM   #18
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
...This is going to be one exremely popular and high
Let's hope so!!! I have no doubts, only a little twinge that says be careful GM...

And Believe it or not, I made that last part up on the spot...That's just what I hear whenever I watch these emmys, or oscars...