#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-14-2016, 02:51 AM   #99
GoneBoy

Drives: '17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnspd View Post
The spoiler will be for performance on a road coarse. It is being built to handle not win a car show. The larger the spoiler the more down force it will create. Sounds like some of you should go for the 1LE and stick to car shows.
Maybe I glossed over some posts, but I don't recall anyone complaining about the size of the spoiler, just the design/appearance of it...basically the same response many of us had toward the ss spoiler. But if I'm wrong, you may wanna email the gm recall dept first thing in this morning because I fear the spoiler on the cts v is way too small, hence possibly sending 2% of those buyers airborne should they ever decide to track it or take it to the strip.
GoneBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 08:02 AM   #100
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Let's....chill out...beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which means nobody's wrong.

That said, it would appear this is the spoiler they've decided to use - we've seen it repeatedly in all the spy photos. Got to come to terms with that.

But if you don't like it, and don't care about potentially compromising whatever downforce drag benefits they designed it for - I'm sure there will be aftermarket solutions. That's what makes this hobby so cool....so many options, for everyone's interests/style.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:25 AM   #101
mjk3888
"M1SS1LE"

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjk3888 View Post
HAHA! ThePill?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro19 View Post
Bingo!
Wow! The way he refers to himself in the 3rd person is some of the best entertainment I have had in a while.

A few questions come to mind though:

1.) Is this guy for real? Seriously! I honestly feel like he's a scripted tv character who's sole purpose is to play the token D-bag role. He does it well.

2.) What does his car look like? Is it modded at all?

3.) Has this guy ever been met in person by anyone. Does he look like that avatar because I absolutely picture him looking like that.

4.) Can I create an account on that website and attempt to play the anti-pill matching his d-baggerey every step along the way.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:38 AM   #102
mjk3888
"M1SS1LE"

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkorgan View Post
I don't see a flowtie. If you take the Bowtie OFF, that is the hole it leaves. They covered the word Camaro on the lights so I am sure they took the Bowtie off and that is what you are seeing.

And I don't care what the rear spoiler looks like as long as it performs. The Z car is a performance car and everything on the exterior has a purpose on these cars so I will live with whatever it looks like if it is functional.
Flowtie

and

Flowtie

Old 03-14-2016, 09:21 AM   #103
detltu

Drives: 1992 Z28 1LE; 2015 Zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjk3888 View Post
Wow! The way he refers to himself in the 3rd person is some of the best entertainment I have had in a while.

A few questions come to mind though:

1.) Is this guy for real? Seriously! I honestly feel like he's a scripted tv character who's sole purpose is to play the token D-bag role. He does it well.

2.) What does his car look like? Is it modded at all?

3.) Has this guy ever been met in person by anyone. Does he look like that avatar because I absolutely picture him looking like that.

4.) Can I create an account on that website and attempt to play the anti-pill matching his d-baggerey every step along the way.
I thought about signing in as the Lozenge and posting a bunch of ridiculous stuff, but decided not to.
1991 Camaro Z28 1LE-
1992 Camaro Z28 1LE- 25th anniversary
2015 Camaro ZL1
detltu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 10:50 AM   #104
GoneBoy

Drives: '17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by detltu View Post
I thought about signing in as the Lozenge and posting a bunch of ridiculous stuff, but decided not to.
Sorry to continue to the derailment of this thread, but that dude's post were actually pretty funny. Even funnier is that his own m6g comrades don't think all his brain cells are working in conjunction. That was a good 10 minute break.
GoneBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 10:56 AM   #105
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
The Pill fills the same role that LOWDOWN filled on Camaro5..

The rabid fanboy who spouts half truths, twists what is true and fills in the gaps with misinformation. ThePill generally isn't abusive like LOWDOWN was, he's also decidedly more alive than LOWDOWN is.
SpeedIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2017 camaro zl1, 2017 chevy camaro zl1, 2017 zl1, 6th gen camaro zl1, camaro zl1 forum, camaro zl1 forums, new camaro zl1