Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-13-2007, 08:17 PM   #1
manish

Drives: 97 Mark VIII/99 dodge caravan
Faux Rear Brake vents...

First I like to whats ups to every one here. I have been visiting this site for some months now, but now that the actual prototype pics have been surfacing I have a question. I noticed in the pics that the rear vents just before the rear tire are not actually open. How many besides myself will have them custom cut out and add and actual vent screen there to add a custom look to your camaro. And after seeing white my two color choices are a dark navy blue or concept silver.
manish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:22 PM   #2
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Welcome, Manish! We're glad to have you!

As far as being 'open'...They're not supposed to be functional, as far as I've heard, but I do think they'll look real. (see concept). A possible problem is the white/Cow spot paint. They don't help our ability to see the rear vents at all. Open or otherwise.

HOWEVER :p if they aren't open, and just look like a machine intended the body panel (which I doubt they will)...I may consider cutting them out.