Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 07:22 PM   #43
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Um Camaro 5 Please close this thread. It is clearly useless. I think 2SS and Adams should settle this. Not our community.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #44
HaubSS

Drives: '11 IBM 2SS/RS LS3/M6
Listen, I believe the responsibilty lies solely on you. You purchased the items and you chose which type of shipping you would like. Correct Adam's will insure the product, but once the delivery is made by the carrier, Adam's will no longer be liable for the product. If the product doesn't make it to your door, Adam's is liable to ensure you, the consumer, recieve what you paid for. If it's lost in transit it is between the carrier and the company to figure out, either way you will get your product.

Because you, the consumer, opted to pay less for shipping you did not get the "signature required" delivery method. Chalk this one up to experience.

However, I agree with you, i would be thoroughly pissed if I lost $1000. This definately needs to be pursued through the carrier. You are entitled to an explination, at the least. I do not think using Social Media to badmouth anyone is the answer. This can be handled calmly, with much better results. Make the phone calls, TALK to whomever you have to and I'm sure you will be much more impressed with your results.

Good luck, this is a terrible thing that happened to you and I hope you get it resolved.
BMR Stage 3 suspension
MRR 288 - 20x10(+35), 20x11(+43)
Old 03-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #45
collinsRS
Active Duty U.S. Navy

Drives: 2012 Malibu LT, 2012 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dznts View Post
TAKE IT OUTSIDE!!!!

Old 03-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #46
dekan513
chevy pride

Drives: 2ss/rs
i know with all things i bought like tunner from ted i had to sign for it. that shows a good buzz man in my opinion
Old 03-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #47
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Jeremy,

As was explained to you on the phone before you contacted Adam and threatened to "ruin and burn his reputation" we need to get to the bottom of why every order we ship you ends up with some kind of problem.

Last order was damaged, yet you were unable to provide pictures because "Your phone was broken" miraculously your phone fixes itself an hour later and you send us pictures of a bottle you had clearly cut open with a knife or scissors. On good faith we send you another shipment of product giving you the benefit of the doubt - additionally paying for next day Saturday delivery on our dime so you would have product for the weekend.

Thats immediately followed by a request for free things if you were to spend $300... which Adam kindly obliged and didn't have to by any stretch. After agreeing to the freebies you then reduce your order down to less than $100, taking advantage of Adam's generosity, but we still allowed that to go thru.

Today yet another problem order and when you claim to have already contacted the carrier (FedEx) we call to verify and they stated you had not called and no inquiries had been made on that shipment prior to our call.

As you can guess the pattern thats starting to form gives us pause... we didn't treat you poorly, we simply wanted to complete the FedEx investigation process before allowing anymore orders to go thru.

All of our staff has been incredibly patient throughout our dealings with you, despite your repeated ultimatums ("give me free product or... "), threats to 'ruin our reputation' and other behaviors that wouldn't be tolerated by most business. We've all had to deal with your unprofessional attitude including myself as our first exchange also included you threatening me as well. At this point we are definitely closing your account and opening a loss investigation with FedEx in regards to this missing shipment as it is clear you are attempting to manipulate the system to receive free products.

If needed I will be more than happy to post the logs of livechat, PM's, emails, and other correspondence where you have repeatedly been rude to us, made threats, etc. to make it clear that despite your attitude we made every effort to service you professionally and with courtesy.
Dylan. Please post all of that stuff. I'd like to see how this panned out.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #48
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Adam's is highly respected and well spoken of on Camaro5. Why would he act this way only with you? Did you insult him? It doesn't make sense.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #49
PLuche

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
IT seems like someone forgot to keep talking to Dylan@Adams and is just looking for a forum fight with any member who doesn't agree with him!!

By seeing his attitude on his posts as arrogant and "bad ass," I think we all know who the scammer is here.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:29 PM   #50
collinsRS
Active Duty U.S. Navy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintrob View Post
You can't handle the truth. Lol.

Nice to see a fellow Navy man on here. I was OS back in the late 90's. Stationed in Jacksonville.
Piss...just saw your location. My first duty station was NAS New Orleans...good ole Belle Chasse! My son was born at Tulane-Lakeside!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:29 PM   #51
ZachSGMSS

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
I don't think they can legally just leave it...should have left a note saying they attempted delivery...sort of like a registered letter from the post office...never heard of a note saying they left it at the door...if its at the door, why would they need that note!
In total between UPS and FedEx I have had close to $2k worth of items left at my front door. I've always been home when the deliveries were made but never at the door before they've dropped it and on the way back to their truck. So I'd say they are allowed to leave it legally.. Or some people need to be fired? I'm not worried about my neighbors stealing anything and anything thats been worth over $100 has been too big for anyone to just walk away with so I've never had a problem with them doing that.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:32 PM   #52
collinsRS
Active Duty U.S. Navy

Old 03-01-2012, 07:32 PM   #53
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaubSS View Post
Listen, I believe the responsibilty lies solely on you. You purchased the items and you chose which type of shipping you would like. Correct Adam's will insure the product, but once the delivery is made by the carrier, Adam's will no longer be liable for the product. If the product doesn't make it to your door, Adam's is liable to ensure you, the consumer, recieve what you paid for. If it's lost in transit it is between the carrier and the company to figure out, either way you will get your product.

Because you, the consumer, opted to pay less for shipping you did not get the "signature required" delivery method. Chalk this one up to experience.

However, I agree with you, i would be thoroughly pissed if I lost $1000. This definately needs to be pursued through the carrier. You are entitled to an explination, at the least. I do not think using Social Media to badmouth anyone is the answer. This can be handled calmly, with much better results. Make the phone calls, TALK to whomever you have to and I'm sure you will be much more impressed with your results.

Good luck, this is a terrible thing that happened to you and I hope you get it resolved.
For the record the 'supposedly' lost shipment was not $1000, it was for $100.48

As for the responsibility, as part of how we handle customer service when a package is damaged we simply ask the customer provide pictures of the damage in order for us to ship replacements. The documentation allows us to file a loss claim with fedex for mishandling.

If a package is lost we ask the customer first contact fedex to see if the package was perhaps deliverd to the wrong address, left with a neighbor, etc. This is fairly common. If FedEx is unable to locate the shipment we then file a claim and in the meantime reship the missing items at our expense so the customer does not have to go without.

Given the suspicious circumstances and lack of cooperation Jermey has displayed we are simply refunding this order and will work with fedex to get to the bottom of where the shipment went.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:33 PM   #54
cmb74656

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/BLI A6
This is why I have all my packages shipped to my work address.

MODS: RX Performance catch can, Jegs CAI, ZL1 grille, chrome license plate frame, GM locking gas cap, Defender Worx chrome DRL bezels, GM molded splash guards, Oracle LED side markers, DRLs, tag lights and reverse lamps, Technostalgia Rapid Fire tail lamps, Vitesse shift paddle extenders, MBRP cat back.
FUTURE: long tube headers, front splitter, slotted/drilled rotors, leather console and e-brake handle boot, remote fuel door and rear seat release, sway bars and bushings.
WISH LIST: Edelbrock E-Force SC, LS3 conversion
Old 03-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #55
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Ok, you've all had you fun... This is between Adams and the op... We dont need this going on any longer and several of you could have easily been infracted...

Closed...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...

Closed Thread