Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 11-30-2017, 11:48 AM   #127
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post
You have to admit, he has a point...judging certain subjective categories like styling is a slippery slope. I very rarely agree with movie ratings...and most customer reviews contain some manner of misunderstanding or assumption (good and bad).

I, personally, attempt to look for reviews of more objective stuff like performance figures, specs, and ignore the rest. My own opinion can fill in "the rest".
I do get what he is saying. That comment was meant to have a joking tone lol.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 12:14 PM   #128
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
I do get what he is saying. That comment was meant to have a joking tone lol.
My bad!
Old 11-30-2017, 01:13 PM   #129
00 Trans Ram

Drives: 2017 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
That would make for pretty boring reviews if all they measured was the stats. So I take it you don't like customer reviews of anything, movie reviews, restaurant reviews etc etc LOL
edit: Missed the "LOL" part. hahaha! But, I'll leave my comments, since they describe my stance better. Not directed at you, though!

Not particularly. No one knows more about my tastes (what I like and don't like) than me.

But, they can make a really nice article talking about how fast a car was on track, what it felt like on the road (I'd prefer to see actual accelerometer numbers - for instance, "On a 2" tall bump, the wheel saw 2.5Gs of upward acceleration, but the tuning on the shocks in Sport Mode dampened this to only .4Gs for .12 seconds inside the car), and other things.'

That said - there's no way I'm going to get my above example. So, if I see that EVERYONE says this car rides like an 80's Astro minivan, I might pass on it.

However, EVERYONE says that the Camaro has horrible outward visibility. But, I can see everything I need to see. I can see 360* around me, and even a little above and below.
00 Trans Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:20 PM   #130
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post
My bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 Trans Ram View Post
edit: Missed the "LOL" part. hahaha! But, I'll leave my comments, since they describe my stance better. Not directed at you, though!

Not particularly. No one knows more about my tastes (what I like and don't like) than me.

But, they can make a really nice article talking about how fast a car was on track, what it felt like on the road (I'd prefer to see actual accelerometer numbers - for instance, "On a 2" tall bump, the wheel saw 2.5Gs of upward acceleration, but the tuning on the shocks in Sport Mode dampened this to only .4Gs for .12 seconds inside the car), and other things.'

That said - there's no way I'm going to get my above example. So, if I see that EVERYONE says this car rides like an 80's Astro minivan, I might pass on it.

However, EVERYONE says that the Camaro has horrible outward visibility. But, I can see everything I need to see. I can see 360* around me, and even a little above and below.

All good dude.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:14 PM   #131
Lerch98

Drives: 2017 2SS black on black on black.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarolover85 View Post
I actually think the new mustangs are kind of cool looking but I still hate the front end. It’s too rounded, it doesn’t look like a mustang. I’ve always been a lover of both so I can’t hate on either but I like my camaro a lot more visually so whatever. I’d buy a challenger before a 2018 mustang.
Well put '85

+1
Lerch98 is offline   Reply With Quote