#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 08-12-2021, 08:01 AM   #15
CW3SF

Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
Without sounding like I'm arguing semantics, like has already been said, I don't know that one would say there are changeable settings, but there are several modes the e'diff changes slip targets for. Those aren't things you can independently change, though.
Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.
Kong Stage X Port, NW103, LPE HPFP, XDI +30 Injectors, ARH Headers, Flex Fuel, JMS Booster, AWE Touring, Elite E2-X CC. Stock heads, stock cam, stock pulleys: Tuned by KingLT1. 740whp Uncorrected on e50
CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 08:12 AM   #16
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
For anyone who's interested - I've attached excerpts from the Owner's Manual, High Performance Supplement, and posts from here and a couple other forums of some information that was useful to me in trying to better understand some of these systems and what makes them different from each other.

Page 42 has some e'diff information that might be helpful for explaining the different modes and what the GM Engineers were trying to do. Some of it's about Corvette PTM, but it's been regarded as about the same for us, so I feel like it's apples-to-apples.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Camaro High Performance Notes v2.pdf (1.40 MB, 119 views)

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 12:12 PM   #17
avalonandl

Drives: 2019 ZL-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
For anyone who's interested - I've attached excerpts from the Owner's Manual, High Performance Supplement, and posts from here and a couple other forums of some information that was useful to me in trying to better understand some of these systems and what makes them different from each other.

Page 42 has some e'diff information that might be helpful for explaining the different modes and what the GM Engineers were trying to do. Some of it's about Corvette PTM, but it's been regarded as about the same for us, so I feel like it's apples-to-apples.
Thank you- mine came with no manuals.

2012 Yukon XL Denali w/ 6.2 AWD
avalonandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 12:59 PM   #18
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonandl View Post
Thank you- mine came with no manuals.
If you're interested, I can email you pdfs of the owner's manuals and such. I tried to attach them here but they were too big.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote