Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #29
sfgiantsfan9

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS and 2001 Ford F250
I can't believe how many people on here are ignorant enough to say "I only buy American" or "Chinese stuff sucks". Part of the car you love and praise and only put American parts on already has un-American parts on it from the factory. If you pride yourself on only buying American then please go take a look at your closet or your kids toys or decorations around the house. I'm fairly certain you have a made in china item around somewhere. So cmon people let's not be ignorant to the fact that every one of us buys Chinese or some other countries goods. So get off the high horse and wake up and smell your own bullshit cuz it sure does stink.

And as far as this thread, I made it as a review to help other members of this forum mak an educated purchase decision. If I remember correctly that's what the point of this forum is. I never asked anyone if I'm stupid for buying obx or if you like my decision. It was a simple review for future header buyers to use as a tool when deciding what brand to buy. It's getting old how judgmental some of these people are on this forum.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #30
Entaille

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
if you don't want to be judged for buying a knock off product, then don't make a public post reviewing a knock off product. pretty easy way to avoid it if you don't want to deal with it

Old 01-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #31
sfgiantsfan9

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS and 2001 Ford F250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entaille View Post
if you don't want to be judged for buying a knock off product, then don't make a public post reviewing a knock off product. pretty easy way to avoid it if you don't want to deal with it
So I should only review products you like? I'll review what I want when I want and if you dont like it I definitely won't be losing any sleep over it.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #32
Snake Slayer

Drives: Awaiting 2014 C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entaille View Post
ok prove to me that OBX is a knock off product you need to stop drinking the coolaid being served by Marylandspeed. You show up in everyone OBX thread an spew your crap. Until you can backup your trash talking STFU and stop pissing on everyones threads. The Mods need to put a stop to this crap some of use come here to read these post for the technical merit not the BS and personal attacks being served up. I have been a member of Corvette Forum for over 10 years and this crap would not be allowed.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #33
ducq

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS LS3 blck w/ IOM
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123361
Old 01-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #34
St33lsinger
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 1 RS/SS
I'm glad they worked out for you. After all it is your car.

I buy american when I can. Always have. But I before buying anything I research it. Type "OBX Racing product failure" and see what you find.

Of course your experience is your own and your happy with it.

Personally I'm going with Edelbrock, Kooks or BBK headers I'm not the gambling type. just sayen'

Had: 69' RS, 78' Z28, 98' SS Have: 2010 1RS/SS
Old 01-13-2011, 02:46 PM   #35
Smoky10

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I have a question to ask all the people that are bashing the OBX headers. And I may regret asking this. But can you tell me one story about a person with a 5th Gen Camaro getting a raw deal?
Old 01-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #36
2010 2-Tone

Drives: 2010 RY 2SS with Custom Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1up5dn View Post
Whew! I'm glad I'm a moran. If I was told I was a morON, THAT would be insulting........
Spelling doesn't matter, you got the point!!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #37
justa25thTA

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Slayer View Post
Then you should not have a bought a car that is produced in canada by canucks and whose parts are produced in mexico and canada? I wish you people would stop with your ignorant rants! Think before you speak!

How about North American?
Old 01-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #38
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Slayer View Post
ok prove to me that OBX is a knock off product you need to stop drinking the coolaid being served by Marylandspeed. You show up in everyone OBX thread an spew your crap. Until you can backup your trash talking STFU and stop pissing on everyones threads. The Mods need to put a stop to this crap some of use come here to read these post for the technical merit not the BS and personal attacks being served up. I have been a member of Corvette Forum for over 10 years and this crap would not be allowed.
You're right. But attacks come from both side, so it is tough to moderate.
Your post is a perfect example. I would rather not close a thread, but in this case, I'm not going to bother to waste my time cleaning it up if people can't be mature enough to let things go and report posts to us rather than taking things into their own hands.
That why we are here, and there are 14 of us. So we are pretty quick at taking care of situations like these.
when people let us know about it.

Thread closed.

Closed Thread