Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #113
Douge
Eurotrash Connossieur

Drives: 1985 Mercedes 500SEL
For the record, since you did not respond to my previous posts. You likely financed the car and likely own less of your fancy Audi than the bank does. Its a bland touring coupe that you overpaid for and has atrocious resale. There are two and possibly three cars that easily outperform the S5 while offering substantially better value while matching build quality, and bang for the buck and much more desirable cache both on the street and on the internet machine and after all this you come in here and complain about the interior of a 30K car.

You are getting pounded for being a fool because that is exactly what you are acting like.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #114
fireresq157

Drives: 1997 SS & 2010 2SS/RS
Comparing a 50+ thousand dollar car with the V6s that were 26gs that's fair. You could have bought two one for commuting and one for fun. Even if it was the SS 30+ thousand you would get a better reaction from the public. If you were as smart as you claim buy one and you'd bank/save the rest. But I know like most have said it's just to start a reaction and it seams to have worked. I'm starting to get annoyed at all the other guys coming here were we have thousands of active user and post hundreds of responses/threads. They come from their car's forum were your lucky to have a post made in one day. Everyone wants to be invited to the party but they all want to be the center of attention at a party your not invited to. If you don't like the car make a real post with the reasons your not happy. BTW why don't you take a picture of your own interior rather than a CGI one.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #115
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro Kid View Post
Just because I don't like the car doesn't make me a troll, I'm not insulting anyone, I just didn't like the car like i thought I would. I've actually been reading Camaro 5 for quite some time now. Like I said, I just wasn't all that impressed. But then again, i wasn't expecting much from an American car, really.
"meh" is not even a word... It makes you sound childish and dumb when you use it in any forum to describe anything..If you've been reading camaro5 a lot, then your criticism would have better been served if you elaborated on exactly what you didn't like about the car. Were there any positives at all? name the aspects of the car you liked and those you disliked and why... What kind of responses did you think "Meh" was going to get you? If this isn't trolling, I don't know what is...

EDIT: After reading all of your responses in this thread, you are a major Troll that is wasting every bodies time in here, including your own.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #116
Chevyrocker
Weekend Rockstar

Drives: Depends on the day...
Wow Eurokid, way to make an entrance on a CAMARO ENTHUSIAST SITE.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:24 PM   #117
Euro Kid
Banned

Drives: 2008 Audi S5
Money is not an issue, Overpriced? Resale? Who cares, when im bored of it, I'll go turn it in to Audi and could care less what they give me for it.

I paid for my S5 in three payments, thanks. Also, you all seem to be ignoring my post where i said i really liked the Camaro's Exterior.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #118
fireresq157

Drives: 1997 SS & 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
If they're so great, why is nobody buying their cars? Why are they using OUR tax money to bail themselves out of a pit less hole that unless they file for Bankruptcy and start fresh, will never get out of?
That's funny I'd bet the Germans are saying the same about their government. VW owns Audi and they have no problem begging for money lookey here. I hate Ignorant, stuck up, Elites ,self serving people and buddy you take the cake.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_312592.html

http://www.creditwritedowns.com/2008...so-can-we.html
Old 03-14-2009, 04:27 PM   #119
Douge
Eurotrash Connossieur

Drives: 1985 Mercedes 500SEL
Quote:
Money is not an issue, Overpriced? Resale? Who cares, when im bored of it, I'll go turn it in to Audi and could care less what they give me for it.

I paid for my S5 in three payments, thanks. Also, you all seem to be ignoring my post where i said i really liked the Camaro's Exterior.
If money were not an issue than why did you make payments? And why in the world would you settle for such a mediocre car?
Old 03-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #120
adk46r
PROUD MARINE DAD! OORAH!!

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS,1967 Murina Blue RS

Delivered 6/12/09 VIN#2G1FT1EW3A9112635!!!
Old 03-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #121
Camarino
DrIvE iT LiKe Ya STOLE It

Drives: 2005 Mustang, '68 Camaro Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireresq157 View Post
That's funny I'd bet the Germans are saying the same about their government. VW owns Audi and they have no problem begging for money lookey here. I hate Ignorant, stuck up, Elites ,self serving people and buddy you take the cake.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_312592.html

http://www.creditwritedowns.com/2008...so-can-we.html
lol see i didn't even know that and i just have to reiterate

not to mention 12,000+ pre-ordered Camaros. every car company is hurting but the fact that no one was buying our cars has nothing to do with their quality.When the banks lost everyone's money and their own no one was buying cars, Not because they weren't great ........
Old 03-14-2009, 04:33 PM   #122
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Quote:

I respect your opinion and you have a right to choose what you like and don't like. I don't find the interior that bad and believe that it was toned down to help keep cost down and make it more affordable. Just my opinion. I believe that the focus was on being an affordable performance car not a luxury performance car.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #123
SoFlaZ

Drives: 2013 SS LS3
cool

Everyone gets a different vibe from it.

At least you liked the exterior
Old 03-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #124
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I think this thread outlived its usefulness....

*closed*

Closed Thread