Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 09-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #14085
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Vibe92 View Post
LMR is huge for v8s of all kinds and they do exotics as well. they had the first 9 sec 5th gen camaro and the fastest zr1 i think to date. They make huge builds and will be on tv as well starting November. as v6 builds go, they are lowkey but they have done some nitrous and they did one turbo build i think. Tuning is just to hard. They did a ferrari and just like our car, the binary is just to difficult and time consuming right now. When DI motors become more popular in the US then maybe someone will break it.

BTW LS, they only charge 75 per hour on the dyno for 3 runs. But i didnt have to pay for the tune or dyno for special reasons..you can ask them themselves about jvibes tune.

Dyno graph wise, im lazy. if anyone wants a pic text of it and wants to upload it for me i can do that. Im busy with college hw. If anyone is good at physics 2...more precisely electromagnetic, magnetic fields, and all physics at the microscopic level then please help me.
You can text it to me, I'll post it if you want. Or just see it in general, interested in it.

I just finished all my hw for the week so I could play GTA
3 essays and a bunch of math sure has me fried though

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #14086
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I still want to get Gta v.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:16 PM   #14087
PoorMansCamaro

I honestly don't know who can beat Denver this year. 19-0
Old 09-23-2013, 10:16 PM   #14088
LoneStar

Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
I wanna see GTA V before I buy. It seems better than 4, as far as graphics goes.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #14089
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
You can text it to me, I'll post it if you want. Or just see it in general, interested in it.

I just finished all my hw for the week so I could play GTA
3 essays and a bunch of math sure has me fried though
Lucky. Today I had enough time to read for biology and study for my bio exam. Tomorrow I need to write a short essay, do math homework, read for ethics, complete a technologies assignment, study for a math exam and lastly study for biology again.

And pretty much gotta repeat that on Wednesday and Thursday night.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #14090
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStar View Post
I wanna see GTA V before I buy. It seems better than 4, as far as graphics goes.
I haven't played Gta in a long time. Before co-op, so I like that feature. Just need to get jewel to like to play
Old 09-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #14091
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
I still want to get Gta v.
Quote:
It's pretty sweet just finished stealing a chopper AND a submarine for a mission.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:22 PM   #14092
J_Vibe92

Drives: 2013 Mustang 5.0
thats what i am trying to do but im too loaded. Im taking all the pre med courses along with my actual major along with 2 online courses. I gotta heavy load. Biology 1 (which is harder here for some dumb reason), physics 2, nutrition online, kinesology ethics which is loaded with work but easy, bio lab 530-9pm weekly:((((((((((((((((( and freaking calculus. I hate math.

my complaining is done.
Visual mods: Eagle Eyes w/5k hids, Custom Hood Spears, Heritage Grille, Stage 2 LED Dome lights,Transformer Emblems, PD Bezels, 19in Chevy rims with pirellis, Blue painted calipers, GM GFX Front Splitter, 35/20 % Tint, TailLight Tint(charcoal)
1/4 Mile: 13.65 sec @ 102.53 mph R.I.P.
J_Vibe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #14093
J_Vibe92

Drives: 2013 Mustang 5.0
BTW Ls, its not doing problems...is understanding the reason for what i am doing. I cant get any of it stuck in my head and our teacher literally doesnt teach that. just does easy examples on the board but the homework is like intensive shit. Thats my only issue with any class i ever take. good teaching really makes you learn well.
Visual mods: Eagle Eyes w/5k hids, Custom Hood Spears, Heritage Grille, Stage 2 LED Dome lights,Transformer Emblems, PD Bezels, 19in Chevy rims with pirellis, Blue painted calipers, GM GFX Front Splitter, 35/20 % Tint, TailLight Tint(charcoal)
1/4 Mile: 13.65 sec @ 102.53 mph R.I.P.
J_Vibe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #14094
LoneStar

Quote:
I haven't played Gta in a long time. Before co-op, so I like that feature. Just need to get jewel to like to play
I've only played past GTA games sporadically. The controls were just too loose for my taste (which is why I didn't like Red Dead Redemption). Is have to see if they improve that on this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
It's pretty sweet just finished stealing a chopper AND a submarine for a mission.
Nice, lol.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:31 PM   #14095
lscamaro

Yea, the one thing I have learned is college is that teachers really do make a difference. A great teacher can make rocket science easy and a bad teacher could make arithmetic rocket science

I love math! If I could, I would just take math courses for the rest of my life.

Old 09-23-2013, 10:33 PM   #14096
lscamaro

Quote:
Quote:
I've only played past GTA games sporadically. The controls were just too loose for my taste (which is why I didn't like Red Dead Redemption). Is have to see if they improve that on this game.

Nice, lol.
If you don't have it, I highly recommend it. It's a very good game. Although I will say, rock star didn't care at all and held nothing back.

Old 09-23-2013, 10:34 PM   #14097
LoneStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Yea, the one thing I have learned is college is that teachers really do make a difference. A great teacher can make rocket science easy and a bad teacher could make arithmetic rocket science

I love math! If I could, I would just take math courses for the rest of my life.
Lol, I was fortunate enough to have great professors in college. And in my Jr/Sr courses, it was the same 3 or 4 professors for almost all of them! It also helped that class sizes were small.

Same here with math!
Old 09-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #14098
lscamaro

Wow, the Broncos made it look easy. Peyton is playing on another level right now