Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-26-2013, 06:26 PM   #57
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
Okay I have to ask what is the deal with mr fuzzyboots?
He's the wisest cat of them all...thus he makes our FI decisions.....
Old 07-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #58
Expunge

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6, '99 Tahoe 2Dr Sport
What in the *bleep*? I wanted to the give the guy the benefit of the doubt from his last suspension. But this is horrendous.
The reply by Tracy makes no mention of why it took so long to get the parts AFTER he already said he had the parts. The comment about the pistons, INSANE.
This is a persons valuable property that he entrusted to you to enhance for a sum of money and you shit all over it.
The incompetence and excuses are pathetic.
I remember seeing something about him trying to find qualified help. Hey here is a thought, if you run a disreputable shop where you are screwing up customers rides you aren't going to get any quality techs.

Disgusting, just absolutely disgusting.
Expunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #59
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroJoe96 View Post
It all makes sense now... My theory: they don't make catch cans anymore, but still advertise that they do so poor people like my self fork over the cash for them (been waiting 3 months for mine now) and they then use the cash that we pay them to pay back you guys that they've screwed over! Shenanigans I say!
Bernie Madoff style :-/

I just read this whole topic, that's crazy, I'm sorry you guys have to put up with incompetence like that. Just reading this makes me want to show up with a baseball bat. I've had crap work done from car shops, nothing ever to this extent, but man, just looking at these numbers, this isn't couch change, this is serious $$.

You need to seek legal counsel, do not be ripped off by someone who is going to make excuses. I forgot to quote them but whoever just said that you weren't there to check the piston install, but you checked the clearance, and you didn't fix it after you noticed, it's like a huge spit in the face of any customer with a message like "yeah you paid us to do a job, but we could careless about your property, well make it nice and pretty for the time being, good luck in the future" while you crack a half @$$ed smile.

After a comment like that, how could you possibly think you will EVER get business again? Don't under estimate the masses on the Internet, they have the ability to spread that Sh¡t like wildfire, and then your DONE.
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:30 PM   #60
Netraa

Drives: 2014 2ss/rs
wow, I so wanted to give this shop the benefit of the doubt...

I soooooo wanted the top mount for the v6 to be a screaming success....

then it went down in flames with a hole cut in a hood.....

then butters turdo build.

then this... that.... and the other....

I could almost see that this was a rotten customer, or two, but three, four, five, and more...

Ok so they hit a rough patch... but have they even been able to present ONE successfully completed job from anywhere in the recent history? If i was having a rough patch like this, I would be presenting any job i did right as if I'd hung the moon. I don't care if it was nothing but a rotated set of tires....

and then, in stead of a mea culpa we get another round of it's not my fault...
Netraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:12 AM   #61
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Yeah you will got to start to wonder. Problem is in 30 days or whatever he will no longer be suspended and some other poor guy or gal will see he is a sponsor here on Camaro5 and will get involved with them and may end up with a messed up car.

When my RX can leaked all over the place and top valve part fell apart I knew my next can was not a RX. Funny thing a guy in our club told me about his coming apart and said look at mine, we did it was leaking and as soon as we touched the leaking part it came apart in pieces. Tracy did send me a new part for free but just put a strange feeling in my gut it when it just came apart.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:13 AM   #62
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
I remember saying something about a "MAF" on someone's build.
That something was, " How can it be normal to pick your car up and have the MAF go out half way to home?"
I got chastised by the RX crew for asking why the MAF gave out after picking up a new build. After that day I never asked another question about RX. For fear of being called some hater.
I think after V6Owner traded his car in, I really was asking my self why. I mean he had a very Fast Car. It may not be because of RX although anyone reading has to ask why are all these guys selling their cars. I mean if anyone would put 5K or 10K into a car. One would think they would keep the car at least an additional four or five years.
It really is unfourtunate that all this has happened. I really missed gretchen and the green camaro, then WhiteSide and their green Camaro. Mother.... I wish things for RX would of turned out better...
Old 07-27-2013, 01:04 AM   #63
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq

Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Yeah you will got to start to wonder. Problem is in 30 days or whatever he will no longer be suspended and some other poor guy or gal will see he is a sponsor here on Camaro5 and will get involved with them and may end up with a messed up car.

When my RX can leaked all over the place and top valve part fell apart I knew my next can was not a RX. Funny thing a guy in our club told me about his coming apart and said look at mine, we did it was leaking and as soon as we touched the leaking part it came apart in pieces. Tracy did send me a new part for free but just put a strange feeling in my gut it when it just came apart.

Hes not coming back...

Sent from my Transformer
GbrilliantQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:36 AM   #64
family man

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbrilliantQ View Post
Hes not coming back...

Sent from my Transformer
GOOD!
family man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #65
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbrilliantQ View Post
Hes not coming back...

Sent from my Transformer
You have some inside info that we do not have? He pays money to the site, 99% chance he will be back.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:58 AM   #66
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
You have some inside info that we do not have? He pays money to the site, 99% chance he will be back.
this is my thought
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:16 AM   #67
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:

Eventually the site will need to determine if a few bucks is worth all the headaches that have been surrounding him. I would say it's not worth it and for him to exit stage left......
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:23 AM   #68
family man

Drives: .
Quote:
His car is at RX.

I looked through the vendor listing and RX is no longer listed.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/ad_the....php?sort=name
family man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #69
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI HLK View Post
I remember saying something about a "MAF" on someone's build.
That something was, " How can it be normal to pick your car up and have the MAF go out half way to home?"
I got chastised by the RX crew for asking why the MAF gave out after picking up a new build. After that day I never asked another question about RX. For fear of being called some hater.
I think after V6Owner traded his car in, I really was asking my self why. I mean he had a very Fast Car. It may not be because of RX although anyone reading has to ask why are all these guys selling their cars. I mean if anyone would put 5K or 10K into a car. One would think they would keep the car at least an additional four or five years.
It really is unfourtunate that all this has happened. I really missed gretchen and the green camaro, then WhiteSide and their green Camaro. Mother.... I wish things for RX would of turned out better...
Yes that was MY car you're talking about, and the MAF sensor failure (happened multiple times) was just the tip of the iceberg.

It failed because of the crappy chiller they installed creating a ton of condensation on the MAF sensor, they clearly never tested this design. Based on my experience, and a dozen other members on C5, customer cars are R&D cars
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #70
camaro10rjt

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I'm glad my experience has opened the eyes of some. Believe me I have been pissed for sometime now but have held my breath hoping Tracy would do the right thing but that didn't happen. He gets himself in trouble by blaming everyone else. Taking legal action would just be more time and heartache at this point. My car got done right and done by true professionals ultimately that's all I ever was looking for, unfortunately at RX I didn't find that.
camaro10rjt is offline   Reply With Quote