Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 11-04-2008, 07:00 AM   #1
JohnnyCamaro

Drives: 98 Camaro
Rally Stripes and mail slots???

This is JohnnyCamaro AKA John Cox from Chevy Accessories and GMPP. I apologize I havent been on this site in quite some time. I see there has been a lot going on regarding the stripes and how far they come down. At Chevy Accessories all we are doing is taking the factory stripes and offering those stripes in different colors. We did not change the design because it would have been more money to do so. Therefore, I truly have never seen these stripes but rather I have seen the same images that all of you have seen. I apologize for not having been around, but whether they go to the mailslot or not is not something I have influence over. Our goal at Chevy Accessories is to offer people the ability to personalize their vehicle and by offering many unique colors I feel we have accomplished that mission with the many stripe offerings. I hope you all choose to purchase GMPP and Chevy Accessories for your vehicle and I encourage you to create "your" Camaro.

By the way, what does everyone think of the SEMA vehicles? What is everyones favorite one?
JohnnyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:03 AM   #2
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Hi John!

Love the LS7 and the black car!
Old 11-04-2008, 11:16 AM   #3
CatiaJockey

Drives: 2010 2LT RS
Thanks for the info, disappointing, but understandable. I'd vote for the Earnhardt edition.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:19 AM   #4
bouncertime
Miller High Life

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1, 2017 Colorado Z71
LS7 all the way. I want one painted like the Camaro in my signature and with the blade spoiler.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:19 AM   #5
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
I want an LS9 concept.....

There isn't one I don't like... WELL DONE!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:20 AM   #6
headpunter
Not That sad..considering

Drives: Man
Send a message via AIM to headpunter
Missed you john.....

LS7 without a doubt....
Old 11-04-2008, 11:22 AM   #7
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
JohnnyCamaro, I want you to make sure that the black interior is an option in the near future. I love that black interior, and I can't imagine having something any less sinister in the interior of my car.

I also really like the LS7 Camaro. The others, while not as high on my personal list, show the great heritage our beloved pony car has. We couldn't be more proud to see them all.

On a side note, your role as a GMPP representative here is very important to a lot of us. We really appreciate you being here at Camaro5. I want to selfishly express that my favorite class Camaro color was Rally Green. If there is any way to implement a green ambient lighting setup, green interior, or green striping on the car, I would strongly encourage you to do so. It won't be as popular as Silver Ice Metallic, I'm sure, but there are plenty green Camaro fans here who wouldn't hesitate to put that color on our cars.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:24 AM   #8
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Thanks for the info John.

I love them all but if I had to choose I would choose the yellow concept.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:30 AM   #9
blackZbandit

Drives: BLACK ON BLACK 2012 CAMARO SS
Thanks John... I love all the SEMA cars but the Camaro Black is the one for me!!

****Thanks to Silver Streak for the pic I used to make this sig****
blackZbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:38 AM   #10
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Glad we have someone like you here. I like a combination of all the Sema Cars, From what some have said you have confirmed that the Blade Spoiler is the same as the one that is on the Jr car and the GS racecar. If that is so I think it is just right. One other thing, some are wondering if you can buy the different components from the ground effects kit seperately. Like buy the blade Spoiler or the front spoiler without buying anything else.

Myself I want to know if we can see a Car with the Accessory Grill that the surround painted body color I tried to do one and posted it a couple places so I won't post it again.

Thanks again for being here and answering our questions.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:42 AM   #11
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
JohnnyCamaro, I want you to make sure that the black interior is an option in the near future.

Mr. Cox, you may want to propose to the Camaro team to make at least those seats (from the BLACK car) the leather seating option for the 2LT, and 2SS models. They are gorgeous!!!! (Or at the very least, offer them as an aftermarket standalone option.)

Great job on all accessories and GMPP aftermarket stuff -- I think you guys hit it outta the park!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:21 PM   #12
GothamCamaro
Then you're gonna love me

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro Tumbler RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post

Mr. Cox, you may want to propose to the Camaro team to make at least those seats (from the BLACK car) the leather seating option for the 2LT, and 2SS models. They are gorgeous!!!! (Or at the very least, offer them as an aftermarket standalone option.)

Great job on all accessories and GMPP aftermarket stuff -- I think you guys hit it outta the park!
Yes, yes, yes... I back up your proposal Dragoneye for those seats from the Black Car as a leather seating option for the 2LT or 2SS models. Loved the seats!

Anyone that knows of a place that is making the Concept Shifter for the new Camaro. (Auto specifically) Please let me know.

Order# NDTMVP Ordered 10/23/08.
2000 on 5/21/09... It begins.....
4B00 on 6/26/09... In transit to the Cave
5000 on 7/6/09 it waits for my arrival!
1000000 on 7/10/09 The Tumbler is in the Cave!
GothamCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #13
kdbolt70

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Any chance of any type of red-trimmed interior coming soon? I loved the LS7 interior...
2SS/RS Victory Red M6 w/ Black Rallys #3305
Muffler Delete, Lloyd "SS" Floormats, K&N Aircharger, Skip Shift Eliminator, Blacked Bowties
kdbolt70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:12 PM   #14
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post

Please make those seats! We love them!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote