Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-05-2023, 12:27 PM   #1
SSYNRS
It return's the favor !

Drives: "Synergy" Summit White 2-26-12
2012 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2SS - Synergy Special Edition

Recently diagnosed with Stage IV Cancer and I am not doing well or I would never sell my dream car!

I bought this new in Feb of 2012, health reasons force sale.
Only 56,700 miles
The Synergy Special Edition came out right after the Transformers Special Edition (see below for details).

This is my dream car!
Worked on it for 4 months doing tasteful mods and have enjoyed it for the last 11+ years.

Basics;
V8 LS3 (426HP), Manual Transmission, Sunroof

Mods;
Clear protective front end protector, Windows tinted, additional graphics, Weathertech floormats, Weathertech Trunk mat, SMD Custom Painted (white) side markers, Oil Catch Can, Braided Hoses, Line Lock, K&N Air Filter, DRL WIring Harness, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Door Kick Plates, Black Heritage Grill, ZL1 Rear Spoiler, Leather Shift and E-Brake Boots, QTP Exhaust Cutouts (W/Remote), Billet Door Lock Bezels and Pins.

All mods can be reversed and Camaro could be put to OEM Synergy Specs

Sale includes;
All 'Synergy' OEM Parts
(3) sets of Rims
Everything I have for the car

All maintenance was performed by me and as per Dealer recommendations

I have close to $60,000 into this and am starting at $29,000

Please let me know if you would like the VIN or additional pictures.

Synergy Edition Details;
Total built = 158
White, Manual, Sunroof = 6 (this is a pretty rare version)
(RPO AJA- $5,995) Body color ground effects, Red Brembo brake calipers on 2SS models, Heritage grille, gill decal, silver hood and decklid heritage decal pkg, blade spoiler (coupe only), body color antenna, 20" painted aluminum wheels with Bright silver painted finish, red engine cover, gray leather interior with red stitching, red instrument cluster (2SS only), floor mats with red border and silver Camaro lettering and footwell and cupholder lighting.
Attached Images

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

My purchase thread (build to come);
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205615

Last edited by SSYNRS; 08-05-2023 at 01:14 PM. Reason: add Synergy Special Edition to title
SSYNRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 03:42 PM   #2
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
That is a very nice looking Camaro! You can see that it has been very tastily modified and it is super clean! I am very sorry to hear about the cancer. I know it sucks as I have had that in my family also. Hang in there and I will put you in my prayers.
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 07:38 PM   #3
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Wow my brother!! So sad to hear about your cancer. It sucks!! Lost one of my sisters to it. I wish you the very best, and you are in my prayers!! That is a very awesomely and tastefully done Camaro sir!! One of the best white ones I have seen to date! Good luck with the sale! And whomever gets this one, is getting a GEM!! Prayers my friend.
Old 08-05-2023, 09:48 PM   #4
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Dammit man, as bad ass a your truly car is, I don’t care about it at the moment. I hope you can pull thru. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers, I nearly lost my mom to it about a decade ago. God speed my friend and only the best wishes possible from NM!
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote