Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-17-2012, 10:15 AM   #15
Raziel101977
2010 Transformer Edition

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow Transformer Ed.
Well like I said my mistake. Congratz!!!!!!
Raziel101977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #16
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010, Rally Yellow, Black stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltmark View Post
First off I never mention you by name when I posted. As far as I'm concern we don't need to speak at the next show. Good deal, I've been doing this for 10 years (car shows) I'm not going to miss not speaking to you.
I don't know either one of you, but there are always people at car show who piss other people off. Sometimes bragging, sometimes cutting others down. other times just won't leave you alone. When I get to those people, I just park elsewhere at the next show and don't get around them. Life is too short.
Bonanza7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:19 AM   #17
MrGood

Drives: Broken palmghetto test car
Send a message via Yahoo to MrGood
lol girlfight! Mines blue and it pisses me off when people say I drive the transformer. Didn't get it because of that dork a.. movie...
MrGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #18
Raziel101977
2010 Transformer Edition

To other people who comment on this thread I keep to myself and talk when talked to I don't go around looking to push what I have on anyone. I don't try to tick anyone off. I don't care who's got what I'm just having a family outing with my wife and kids. I care not what the OP thinks and we will never speak again. If anything is started @ carshows we are @ I'll involve the police. I am in not great health and am disabled and do not need to be upset, badmouthed, or disrespected because or so bug that crawled up someones butt.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:27 AM   #19
Schmidty
Facebook.com/SoCalCamaro5

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
Congratulations to both of you on your wins! Beautiful cars guy! And who cares if someone believes their car will be a collectors edition. We won't know for years...but don't we all kinda think our car is bad ass and hope it will be worth something. If someone bragging about their car bothers you I wouldn't think a car show is not where you wanna hang out at...but if you already know the guy rubs you the wrong way for whatever reason, park somewhere else, or bring a book. Either way, a shame to bring a fight between two beautiful cars to the forum you are both a member of. Can't we all just get along?
Old 06-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #20
Raziel101977
2010 Transformer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Congratulations to both of you on your wins! Beautiful cars guy! And who cares if someone believes their car will be a collectors edition. We won't know for years...but don't we all kinda think our car is bad ass and hope it will be worth something. If someone bragging about their car bothers you I wouldn't think a car show is not where you wanna hang out at...but if you already know the guy rubs you the wrong way for whatever reason, park somewhere else, or bring a book. Either way, a shame to bring a fight between two beautiful cars to the forum you are both a member of. Can't we all just get along?

I agree with you completly. I wasn't bothering anyone I just got up an hour ago to my kids wishing me a happy fathers day. Then this crap. This needs to be dropped and go on. But I will not lay down and submitt to being walked on. Which I am sure no one will.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #21
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
To boltmark to bad you feel this way. I think it would of been better had this been discussed in person. That way you could of given Raziel101977 the oppertunity to change or at least understand what was going on with you. I guess I am the same was Raziel101977. I saw a White and black camaro parked at someones house. For some reason I thought it would be cool to say hi. So I walked up to the door and asked for the owner. I informed him about C5 and how great the Camaro is. Looking back should I of done this probably not. I just thought others had the same enthusiasm. We are not all the same boltmark, we cant all be cool on how we act about a camaro. Glad you got 1st place for you car. As a human being you get last place to me.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:43 AM   #22
ShowSStopper
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS Black Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel101977 View Post
I agree with you completly. I wasn't bothering anyone I just got up an hour ago to my kids wishing me a happy fathers day. Then this crap. This needs to be dropped and go on. But I will not lay down and submitt to being walked on. Which I am sure no one will.
I have to say...you're experience reminds me of why I stopped going to car shows.

Whenever you have a bunch of people together for something like that, it's always a recipe for disaster. You have a large group of people who have usually invested thousands of dollars into a ride they are really proud of and think is better than everyone else's at the same show. Anytime egos clash like that it causes problems.

I say you remind me of my experience because I was in your shoes....the quiet guy that would park his car and just wait for everyone to come up to it. I never went and sought people out, never bad-mouthed anyone, and really enjoyed being there with my friends or family because it was a nice outing and a great way to relax a bit.

But sure enough, someone with a new 5.0 Mustang would get all bent out of shape because they would hear me telling SOMEONE WHO ASKED ME how rare my 03 Cobra was. All I would say is they are getting hard to find in good condition, and the next day on the Mustang forums it was all, "This guy thinks he has the only Cobra left in the world."

It's the joy of the internet and egos. When given anonymity, there's no limit to what people will say or do. Which is unfortunate.

Congratulations to BOTH of you on your wins. Both cars look incredible and it's obvious alot of time and effort went into both.
ShowSStopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #23
ShowSStopper
Account Suspended

Quote:
Good point and once again thank you. I'll take both awards you presented me.

Nah, you don't sound like you have an ego problem at all.

Comments like that just make you sound like you really are upset that your car wasn't getting the attention that the other person's was. And seeing how you have responded to each post in this thread with a real sense of arrogance leads me to believe you have validated the point of the other person.

Maybe you should dial back the attitude a little bit and people will be more likely to come up and say hi.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:54 AM   #24
Chiefish

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
I think if people put as much effort into getting along with each other as they do in thier cars the whole place would be much better off. I know ide rather be talking to someone who drives a POS but is a cool person way before I would have a conversation with a peckerhead who has a nice car.
The whole show car scene is a bunch of crap to me to begin with as people are looking for attention and congratulations on a car, try improving yourselves to the point of getting attention and congrats instead, I can gaurentee itll be more rewarding then a silly trophy
Chiefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #25
ShowSStopper
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefish View Post
I think if people put as much effort into getting along with each other as they do in thier cars the whole place would be much better off. I know ide rather be talking to someone who drives a POS but is a cool person way before I would have a conversation with a peckerhead who has a nice car.
The whole show car scene is a bunch of crap to me to begin with as people are looking for attention and congratulations on a car, try improving yourselves to the point of getting attention and congrats instead, I can gaurentee itll be more rewarding then a silly trophy

Old 06-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #26
djxrated81

Drives: 2011 camaro SS/RS
Cant we all just get along
2011 2SS/RS Airaid cai, ARH HF cats X pipe, SLP LM1, 160stat,RX Catch can, Tuned @ Tune Time Performance, side marker black outs, decepticon bowtie emblems, stealth turn sig. bulbs,Hyper White DTRL Painted GFX, Havoc Spoiler
[IMG][SIGPIC]
djxrated81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:13 AM   #27
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGood View Post
lol girlfight! Mines blue and it pisses me off when people say I drive the transformer. Didn't get it because of that dork a.. movie...
Hmmm...That "dork" movie is what gave Camaro a running start.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #28
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Quote:
I do not have a ego problem and to try not to sound like a arrogant ass I did speak with folks all day about cars, vettes, Foose Mustangs, Cobra Jet, etc... I do these shows every weeks, meet the same people over and over, go to the same car cruises with these people. The post was about folks talking or stating things that just aren't true about these cars. Then having to listen to those same folks why walking around making fun of this. If you think I have an ego then fine. I do.

You are right. I read your first post, and as usual, people twist and turn it to something completely different from what is was. (As bad as it is here, you should go to a Honda forum...holy shit!!)