Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 02:50 PM   #1415
MCPOAJ

Drives: LS2 FD RX7
DALE EARNHARDT CAMARO!!! PLEASE
Old 03-04-2008, 03:12 PM   #1416
bouncertime
Miller High Life

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1, 2017 Colorado Z71
How about a Smokey Yunick Camaro?

Old 03-04-2008, 05:11 PM   #1417
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPOAJ View Post
DALE EARNHARDT CAMARO!!! PLEASE
It was either me or someone else made a request for one previously. This is what Dragoneye fixed up for us then...
Attached Images

Old 03-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #1418
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by acscamarochick06 View Post
It was either me or someone else made a request for one previously. This is what Dragoneye fixed up for us then...
^ I didn't do that. It was a member named Mash. He hasn't been around lately though.

However, I AM reading all of this...don't worry - I'll get to it. 'When' is another story.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:19 PM   #1419
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
^ I didn't do that. It was a member named Mash. He hasn't been around lately though.

However, I AM reading all of this...don't worry - I'll get to it. 'When' is another story.
Ahh I gotcha. My bad!
Old 03-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #1420
WillInThe04Ranger

Drives: 04 Ranger, 95 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to WillInThe04Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by acscamarochick06 View Post
I would definitly go for taking the hockey stripe off andddddddd slappin a big ol silver 3 on the door :thumbs up and if you had a top/ hood shot slappin the cartoon character Taz on the hood like on one of his cars ........... it was red btw lol
Old 03-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #1421
bandit38

Drives: Camaro SS - Trans Am - Silverado
I just had to share these !

I got the photoshop program that Dragoneye was telling me about and this thing is AMAZING...I can't wait to have more time to play some more !!

This is my first attempt so be easy on me

Before

After

Before

After
Old 03-04-2008, 10:46 PM   #1422
bandit38

Hey Dragoneye

I do have a question about the Photoshop program I can get all kinds of colors when I repaint the cars...but for some reason I can't get a BLACK....just dark shades of other colors.

How do you get a real black ?

Thanks for everything !....I am loving this program !
Old 03-04-2008, 10:49 PM   #1423
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
AWESOME!!!!!

A tip, if I may...look at the first picture - see how you took the red out of the sand? select the Camaro with the lasso tool (circle it as tight as you can, 'specially near the sand) and then use the coloring tool (forgot what it's called ) That will ONLY change the Orange on the car, and not the rest of the photo. Same thing goes for the taillights in the last pic, but other then that - keep playing and you'll get it down in no time at all!!!

EDIT: I'm not super familiar with the tool you're using to change the colors. (I mean, I've used it before at school, and I know how it works, but I don't remember everything exactly)...I DO remember that it was giving me hell for trying to change the color on the silver coupe - so this might be the same deal. That feature must not consider members of the grayscale family "colors"...

PM me, and I'll explain a different, albeit longer, way of doing it. (The way I do it)
Old 03-05-2008, 12:10 AM   #1424
2KZ28_For_Now
SS Shotgun Ride?!??! :-)

Drives: 2000 Z28
Thumbs up

Quote:
<SNIP>5: 2KZ28 for now, LeMans blue? AND with white stripes?
THANK YOU!!!! LMB is VERY HARD to replicate, digitally -- its depth is tough to see, even in person. GREAT JOB!!!!

I truly appreciate your efforts! And, I now have a new background!!!

CHEERS!!!!

PS- Do I want my new Camaro in this color??? Hmmm... I'd have to see a Garnet Red with white stripes (my avatar)

THANKS, DRAGONEYE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by '09-Z28 View Post
I'm new to this photoshopping thing, but I wanted to try. Dragoneye, I kinda stole one of your shops to create my own file, I hope you don't mind.

And I thought I'd try flat black stripes on metallic black paint. Let me know what you guys think.
Awesome flat black stripes!!!! Now add the blacked-out wheels, and you have STEALTH at its finest!!! GREAT JOB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPO_Chevy View Post
thanx and wonderful pics by the way
Gracias, Amigo!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 01:01 AM   #1425
bandit38

Quote:
AWESOME!!!!!

A tip, if I may...look at the first picture - see how you took the red out of the sand? select the Camaro with the lasso tool (circle it as tight as you can, 'specially near the sand) and then use the coloring tool (forgot what it's called ) That will ONLY change the Orange on the car, and not the rest of the photo. Same thing goes for the taillights in the last pic, but other then that - keep playing and you'll get it down in no time at all!!!

EDIT: I'm not super familiar with the tool you're using to change the colors. (I mean, I've used it before at school, and I know how it works, but I don't remember everything exactly)...I DO remember that it was giving me hell for trying to change the color on the silver coupe - so this might be the same deal. That feature must not consider members of the grayscale family "colors"...

PM me, and I'll explain a different, albeit longer, way of doing it. (The way I do it)

Thanks !

I have been playing with it all night....I didn't even notice that with the sand, I was so busy seeing the car..lol.....Good catch !..I will have to get better as seeing that stuff

It's the replace color option on the enhance menu...I could have never figured it out this quick with out getting this book..It helps alot

Your probably right about the silver too...It don't like that at all....still can't quite get that black either....black's tricky...I would have thought it would be easy !
Old 03-05-2008, 01:28 AM   #1426
2KZ28_For_Now
SS Shotgun Ride?!??! :-)

Drives: 2000 Z28
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit38 View Post
I got the photoshop program that Dragoneye was telling me about and this thing is AMAZING...I can't wait to have more time to play some more !!

<SNIP>
VERY Nice, Bandit! Your "Blue on Black" vert is growing on me, FAST! I've never owned a convertible, but you've almost convinced me!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 01:35 AM   #1427
17ac

Drives: none yet
dragoneye can u please do this color scheme and rims when u have a moment?

Old 03-05-2008, 01:36 AM   #1428
09'Z28
The "Mad Hamster"

Drives: '71 Camaro, '90 mx5, '71 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit38 View Post

but next time on photo #1 remove the blue from the emblem and on photo #2 remove the blue from the taillights and the drivers head other than that good job

Closed Thread