Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 08-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
"Ghetto" Camaros cruising Central in Albuquerque

just wanted to rant a little, me and some friends were bored so decided to cruise central last night for the first time in like a year... i wasnt in my camaro but I saw 3 5th gens, one silver 1lt nothing done to it but dark tinted windows and 2 BIG girls in it thinking they were the coolest thing on earth...

I then see a silver LS nothing done to it but red autozone leds under the headlights with a little hispanic looking guy "dogging" every other car on central thinking he was the hardest dude in town

lastly i see a yellow LS with 2 more BIG gangster girls , eyerbrows painted on and everything , with green neon underneath It literally looked like

random post i know but geez I felt imbarrased to be a 5th gen owner, the things some people do with the beautiful camaro, the thing that really pissed me off is the way they all acted, like they were the $h&# and untouchable

I wont be taking my camaro down that way on friday and saturday nights anytime soon
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1granger33 View Post
just wanted to rant a little, me and some friends were bored so decided to cruise central last night for the first time in like a year... i wasnt in my camaro but I saw 3 5th gens one silver 1lt nothing done to it but dark tinted windows and 2 BIG gangster girls in it thinking they were the coolest thing on earth...

I then see a silver LS nothing done to it but red autozone leds under the headlights with a little esse looking guy "dogging" every other car on central thinking he was the hardest dude in town

lastly i see a yellow LS with 2 more BIG gangster girls , eyrbrows painted on and everything , with green neon underneath It literally looked like

random post i know but geez I felt imbarrased to be a 5th gen owner, the things some people do with the beautiful camaro, the thing that really pissed me off is the way they all acted, like they were the $h&# and untouchable

I wont be taking my camaro down that way anytime soon
Another way to look at it...if you want to...is that this is a car that appeals to a whole bunch of different kind of people. They sound like they were enjoying themselves...and better in a Camaro than a civic or something gross like that.

Besides...every car community has a few 'undesirables'...I'm very proud to say that our community doesn't have a lot of them.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

I understand it is their car and they can do what they want to it not to mention another camaro i see in los lunas from time to time... A white 1lt all stock that usually has a different mexican looking dude driving it that has a decal across the front that says "OPTIMUS CRIME"
Old 08-28-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Another way to look at it...if you want to...is that this is a car that appeals to a whole bunch of different kind of people. They sound like they were enjoying themselves...and better in a Camaro than a civic or something gross like that.

Besides...every car community has a few 'undesirables'...I'm very proud to say that our community doesn't have a lot of them.

It is alot better then a civic or something like that There are a lot of c5 owners in my area that have very tasteful mods and great looking cars but there are always the few that ruin a good looking car with gotti stuff
Old 08-28-2011, 08:30 PM   #5
Bethgrce

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/IOM
There is always going to be someone who disrespects the car...but its their car to do with as they please! But I am with you....its the attitude that they carry with them! We will have to get some of the usual C5 gang out one night and show them what a real Camaro sounds like!....Ivan, Andre, Diana,Scott, Curtis, Tom....just to name a few! We could bring some rumble to Central and blow them off the streets!
Bethgrce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:46 PM   #6
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Honestly I like em all, GM did a real good job on this car. The V6 with the small rims and fat tires are my fav they remind me of the muscle cars of old the most. There is only one Camaro in town I dont care for because the owner is a Real F**ker lol. Im down for a cruise, I never got to cruise with you guys back in the day because my motor was off being built. Old town thru downtown up route 66 to south or north 14 would be a pretty cool little cruise/get together? If we could get all the OGs from back in the day to show up it would be madness, what do you guys think?
Old 08-28-2011, 11:01 PM   #7
Jmack25
COTW 5/7/12

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Honestly I like em all, GM did a real good job on this car. The V6 with the small rims and fat tires are my fav they remind me of the muscle cars of old the most. There is only one Camaro in town I dont care for because the owner is a Real F**ker lol. Im down for a cruise, I never got to cruise with you guys back in the day because my motor was off being built. Old town thru downtown up route 66 to south or north 14 would be a pretty cool little cruise/get together? If we could get all the OGs from back in the day to show up it would be madness, what do you guys think?
Im down for this!!
Jmack25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:03 AM   #8
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmack25 View Post
Im down for this!!
x2!
Old 08-29-2011, 01:06 AM   #9
LittleMT
user bann'd

Drives: Chevy SS
I guess nows not the time to tell you folks about my new Silver 1lt.

And who are you calling a big gangster girl you slowpoke?

Chantilly Lace, the 2011 Rockabilly Jukebox..ADM built..617rwhp, geared A6.
LittleMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:09 AM   #10
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post
I guess nows not the time to tell you folks about my new Silver 1lt.

And who are you calling a big gangster girl you slowpoke?
go back to TSC ive grown out of the whole fast car thing its whatever, a clean looking whip is all i need at 20yrs old
Old 08-29-2011, 01:13 AM   #11
LittleMT
user bann'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1granger33 View Post
go back to TSC ive grown out of the whole fast car thing
I haven't..... if I reach 90 and am in a wheel chair, I want a fast one.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:14 AM   #12
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post
I haven't..... if I reach 90 and am in a wheel chair, I want a fast one.
when you have the $ to blow i can understand
Old 08-29-2011, 01:19 AM   #13
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

i dont want to come off disrespectful to mexicans or the cholos and cholas of "burque" lol im hispanic and have many thuggish family members but the way these ones carried themselves was just
Old 08-29-2011, 01:26 AM   #14
LittleMT
user bann'd

I am old ... in my day, we were called pachuko's... back in 194..... er.... nevermind...