Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 09-01-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
LLntaz

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro V-8 RS/SS
Angry If you live in Nevada Dont take your camaro to the chevy dealership on Sahara/Boulder

SO Last wed. I took my car in becuase the fuel pump was messing up.. They started working on it and found out that the FIRST fuel pump they put in failed so had to order a new one NO BIG DEAL it happends.. Waited a week today to finally go ...get my car.. Billy goes to pick it up does the check over on the car and calls me.. They'res scratches and dents and paint missing in certain parts of the car.. WTF are you kidding me.. they need to fix it so I have to go pick him up and they happen to leave my car where I can go see it. So of course I DO.. They tech comes out so wheres all the marks at??? I proceed to show him.. My comment is This is Effen complete bullshit His comment oh well fix it don't worry... DONT WORRY MT EFFEN ASS the aqua blue metallic is discontinued its already a collectors item they don't make this color anymore I bring in my car for fuel pump and get scratches and dents and paint damage WTF how long is this going to take now?? OH as long as they dont have to paint anything it will be done tomororw PAINT anything did you NOT hear me the first time THEY DONT MAKE THIS COLOR ANYMORE You have to MIX This color....
OHHHH Just wait til I get the customer survey on how they did... hummm better check AOL when Im done here and see if I have it in my inbox yet... SOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT HAPPY!!!
LLntaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
EMB135Driver
Jedi Master

Drives: Boeing 757/767+2010 IBM 2SS
I think they still make the color, they just don't spray it on the Camaro at the Factory.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Sorry to here about the damage it can be fixed give them a chance the color is still available from the paint shop to fix it.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
ComayroLouver
{Enter Funny User Title}

Drives: Fathers '85 CJ-7 until i get my LS
Send a message via AIM to ComayroLouver
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLntaz View Post
SO Last wed. I took my car in becuase the fuel pump was messing up.. They started working on it and found out that the FIRST fuel pump they put in failed so had to order a new one NO BIG DEAL it happends.. Waited a week today to finally go ...get my car.. Billy goes to pick it up does the check over on the car and calls me.. They'res scratches and dents and paint missing in certain parts of the car.. WTF are you kidding me.. they need to fix it so I have to go pick him up and they happen to leave my car where I can go see it. So of course I DO.. They tech comes out so wheres all the marks at??? I proceed to show him.. My comment is This is Effen complete bullshit His comment oh well fix it don't worry... DONT WORRY MT EFFEN ASS the aqua blue metallic is discontinued its already a collectors item they don't make this color anymore I bring in my car for fuel pump and get scratches and dents and paint damage WTF how long is this going to take now?? OH as long as they dont have to paint anything it will be done tomororw PAINT anything did you NOT hear me the first time THEY DONT MAKE THIS COLOR ANYMORE You have to MIX This color....
OHHHH Just wait til I get the customer survey on how they did... hummm better check AOL when Im done here and see if I have it in my inbox yet... SOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT HAPPY!!!

Shiot! D: i feel ur pain

Goodluck!!!! Hand it to em!
ComayroLouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #5
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Calm down ... First off it's not a collectors car, also all those colors are mixed ...
And who the hell are you to talk to people like that, they said they would fix it. Sometimes life happens, just pull up your big boy underwear and deal with it like an adult ...
Old 09-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #6
zbo2

Drives: 69 Z-28, 93 Pace Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
Calm down ... First off it's not a collectors car, also all those colors are mixed ...
And who the hell are you to talk to people like that, they said they would fix it. Sometimes life happens, just pull up your big boy underwear and deal with it like an adult ...
are you kiddin me................i'm an old adult and i'd be pissed also......that kind of stuff shouldn't happen. it does....but it shouldn't. the dealership should be way more understanding........they should have called the customer before he showed up.....we all know that they knew about it and were just tryin to see if it would get out the door so they could plead ignorance about the whole matter and get themselves off the hook.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:40 PM   #7
robsls3
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 camaro 1SS
Come on you cant blame the guy. Goes in for a fuel pump and comes out with more unanswerd damage. Honestly I be the same way even if they fixed it or not.

Nobody here likes their car being manhandled.
robsls3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:45 PM   #8
Lowtan

Drives: Don't have my Camaro YET
Ok I know where I'm NOT going when I get my Camaro. Thanks lots dude.
Lowtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #9
efpardo
Deep6

Drives: 2016 Camaro #182300 | 2SS | HBM
Send a message via Skype™ to efpardo
I'd be pi$$ed too, but sounds like the are fix you up. I'd try to get a couple of oil changes for your trouble.

My Journals:
Erick's Mistress - Violet 2016 2SS
#182300 | 2SS | HBM |
Erick’s Mistress - 2010 2LT
#8212 | 2LT | RS | CGM | Litho #165 |
efpardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #10
axis
Search Ninja

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
When did ABM cars become a collectors edition?
Bo (knows) White ported TB
Kooks LT's/ Dynomax VT
Pfadted (springs/sways)
Dyno tuned by Rhino and GPI

I once parallel parked a train.
axis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #11
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
OUCH! Sorry to hear this happened. The good news it is metal (or plastic) and it can be fixed. We have the technology. The dealer should fix it and bend over backwards to make sure your satisfied. It will drive again soon. Glad it wasn't a high speed accident and injuries.

My wife's car was hit twice in one year! Neither accident her fault. She was hurt in the first accident, hit from behind on a rainy day. Second time someone backed into her driver side rear door. The car was fixed by a reliable shop and the car looks and drives perfect! You cannot tell it was hit.

Just a thought... if there are dents in an area that might look good with a stripe scheme... now may be the time to upgrade and add your personal touchs! Turn lemons into lemonade.

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #12
CaliMattRS

Drives: 2011 2LT RS Manual
I bought my car at Findlay Chevrolet off the 215 beltway. They seemed like a good crew and my sales rep was very helpful, go in there for your service.

Just don't get your windows tinted by the guy inside....
CaliMattRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #13
LLntaz

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro V-8 RS/SS
first off Im not a dude Im a chick just thought I'd clarify that lol.. Yeah I know it can all be fixed with mix and match paint Thats not the issue the Issue is I took it into be fixed and came out with a bigger problem and a headache.. My Cars not even 13 months old and its MY car not theres to treat it the way they want or the way they may treat there shit lol... Yeah I ordered mine from 215 and beltway they were and are awesome!! However I live on east side and brought my car there cuz it was closer I guess the old saying just cuz its convienent may not always be the best is true lol... Should know something FINALLY by wed.... Hopefully no more problems shouldnt be though cuz now there body shop is fixing it hopefully theyre more capable then the auto shop..
LLntaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #14
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
i live on the east side. i bought mine from henderson chevy.