Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-03-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
FEDEX JUST SCREWED ME OVER

SO they shipped my camaro billet grille to somebody's house in Texas and dropped it off on their porch! Apparently afterthoughts auto gave them the wrong shipping address and just contacted them yesterday which was too late. Anybody have any ideas I can do? Afterthoughts isn't home and FedEx isn't helping me out AT ALL?
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:58 PM   #2
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Gotta stay on the vendor... They should fix it.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:58 PM   #3
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Who screwed you over? Where in Texas would they deliver a package addressed to WI? Or did the company you ordered from make a mistake with the address?
Old 11-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
sounds to me that FEDEX didn't do anything to you at all, the Vendor that you bought the grill from screwed you....just wait till they are in and have them strighten it out.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #5
d69chris
Florida C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Vortech L99 IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to d69chris
Push the Vendor to fix, their fault.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:12 PM   #6
~Stacy~
Banned

?

I ordered from afterthoughtsauto.com. First time and My LAST TIME. They shipped my package over to a address in Roanoke, TX whetever the hell that is? The company apparently called Fedex yesterday and updated my address but it was too late. So now my camaro grille is sitting on somebody's porch in Roanoke, TX. I tried calling the company it's too bad they are in Vegas I called up Fed Ex this morning and the driver wasn't going to deliver the package. So I have been trackin it and now somebody has my package on their front porch. I called up the claims department and they are going to try to retreive my package back but I highly doubt it. If afterthoughts doesn't want to give me a package I will call my credit card and get the amount reversed. Sorry but I'm sick of getting screwed over by people lately
Old 11-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
ron10

Drives: 2010 2SS IOM L99
vendor fail.
ron10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
If it JUST happened, you should give Afterthoughts a chance to make it right before ripping into them on the forum. The mistake is on their end, not FEDEX. Yes it sucks that you're going to have to wait a little longer for your grille, but shiz happens.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #9
~Stacy~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandotron View Post
If it JUST happened, you should give Afterthoughts a chance to make it right before ripping into them on the forum. The mistake is on their end, not FEDEX. Yes it sucks that you're going to have to wait a little longer for your grille, but shiz happens.
The mistake is on both ends! I called up FedEx this morning we won't deliver the package we have a updated address. So they drop it off anyway! Whoever got it got a early x-mas present courtsey of me!:(
Old 11-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #10
Tallboy
Say "when"...

Drives: 11 2LT
FedEx didn't screw you over. The vendor did.
Tallboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #11
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Fed-Ex did their job, get "Afterthought" I wish you could change your thread. I hope you get it straightened out and you have your grille soon.

Fact of Life:

After Monday and Tuesday
even the calendar reads...
W T F
tjbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #12
Duper

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS / RS
If something was dropped off on my porch by accident that was clearly for someone else, I'd give it back to FedEx no problem. Maybe I'm in the minority there, but I would hope most people are HONEST about stuff like that, especially crap I have no need for! I mean, if I got a grill for a 2002 Tahoe delivered at my door, what the hell would I do with that? I guess I could try to sell it on Ebay? Karma always gets you though... pay back's a bitch.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #13
~Stacy~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duper View Post
If something was dropped off on my porch by accident that was clearly for someone else, I'd give it back to FedEx no problem. Maybe I'm in the minority there, but I would hope most people are HONEST about stuff like that, especially crap I have no need for! I mean, if I got a grill for a 2002 Tahoe delivered at my door, what the hell would I do with that? I guess I could try to sell it on Ebay? Karma always gets you though... pay back's a bitch.
The sad part is most people aren't very HONEST now days with the poor economy they would rather sell parts to make a quick penny. I guess keep my eye posted on ebay ha! In my case their is no hope! I'm just super pissed right now at FedEx. The lady told me on the phone it was on the delivery truck they won't delivery it. Well they then delivery it knowing the seller called on Monday. It's called pure laziness. My only hope is contacting the seller on Friday when somebody is home.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:10 PM   #14
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
There's plenty of fault to go around on this one. First fault goes to whomever typed or wrote down the wrong address. Second it to fedEx because they are not supposed to just drop anything on a porch without a signature. Third and to me the worse one of all is the SOB that kept what wasn't his.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote