Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 11-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
ricks dream car

Drives: 2010 2ss camaro
radio reset

i dont drive mine every day and it usually sits in the garage through the week. i have had to reset my clock several times because the date will not change. anyone else having the same problem????????
ricks dream car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #2
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricks dream car View Post
i dont drive mine every day and it usually sits in the garage through the week. i have had to reset my clock several times because the date will not change. anyone else having the same problem????????
How many days do you drive your Camaro? The problem is you need to drive it at least a couple days in a row and also since you keep it in a garage that blocks the signal to the antenna. Have you also had to reset the days that have months with 30 days in them and do you get your onstar maintenance e-mail every month? The problem is you don't drive your car that often and it's in a garage.IMO
Old 11-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
ricks dream car

Drives: 2010 2ss camaro
SO THE CLOCK SETS ITSELF THROUGH THE SAT LINKS??? THAT WOULD MAKE PERFECT SENSE SINCE I LOOSE MY SAT RADIO WHEN I PULL IN THE SHOP. THE ENTIRE BUILDING IS METAL. THANKS.
ricks dream car is offline   Reply With Quote