Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-10-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
SamVdB

Drives: 2009 Corvette conv.
Belgian guy (Europe :) ) needs help, plz!

Hi, new member long time Camaro fan, in need.
I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in helping me out. I live in Belgium and I want to buy a Camaro, better yet I'm going to. Since it is not available in Europe I'll have to import it and so on and I dont realy care about the hassle and cost but I would like a catalog first. I'm buying the car without having seen it in real life or having driven it for that matter. Since the car is not officialy on sale over here u can imagine how hard it is to get hold of a catalog.
If someone could find it in their heart to take some time to get me one and mail it to me I would be very grateful. If u let me know the cost I'll pre pay for it offcourse.
Thx in advance.
SamVdB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
diddiyo

Drives: .
hi :>

Check the search button, I think there's another guy from Belgium on here as well as a guy from Germany. Maybe you can arrange something together?

Btw, I was in Germany over Christmas and went to our local Corvette/Cadillac/Hummer Dealer (fairly close to Belgium), they told me the car is coming to Europe but they didn't have any further details.
diddiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
SamVdB

Yup it will come to Europe but not in 2009. Maybe before summer 2010.
But I spoke to dealers and they dont have ANY! details, they dont know anything about the car and thats because GM Europe hasn't decided anything yet. So as for catalogs in Europe, dont think so. :(
Old 02-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
Thwick

Drives: 2007 Cobalt SS/SC
Here's the digital ordering guide if you havent seen it yet.

http://www.camaro5.com/goods/camaroorderingworkbook.pdf

I'm not sure if there's something else here on the site, maybe someone else will chime in.

EDIT: And welcome to the site!
Thwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
SamVdB

Thx Thwick! Thats what I needed, now I dont need the catalog anymore, well maybe I do but I've got something to go on now.