Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Old 10-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #1
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Limited Edition 'RED' Nintendo Wii for sale

I got it it over the summer but I just do not play it enough, I mostly play my PS3. it is the rare limited edition 25th anniversary of Mario edition.

comes with red Wii console, nun chuck controller, Wii mote, red silicone sleeve for the Wii mote as well as strap. Power cord, AV cables, the sensor bar with optional stand, Wii sports and New Super Mario Bros Wii game discs, I also have the box and all the manuals. I am asking 140 or best offer I will also throw in a OEM AV cable with component hookups (games only play at 480p but look a lot cleaner and vivid when hooked up with said cable).

I also have a few games for it too if interested I have the following:

Donkey Kong Country Returns
Goldeneye with gold controller perfect for playing any downloaded 'virtual console' games
Batman: the brave and the bold
Super Mario Bros All Stars (remastered versions of super Mario 1, 2, and 3, and the unreleased in USA Mario lost levels AKA super Mario 2 in japan).

not sure on the prices of the games but I am willing to give good deals I am not greedy like those on ebay lol.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #2
jsharp
NOW CAMMED & SUPERCHARGED

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black w/ IOM
Pm me more about how it was played and cosmetic. Can you take a pic of all of it with a paper that says camaro5 beside it?
Livernois Motorsports: Maggie 2300 7psi, Livernois 2C cam/L99 to LS3 Conversion, Ported TB, Rotofab w/adm race scoop, adm trans cooler,Kooks headers no cats, Kooks 3" exhaust. METCO breather. Precision 2400 Vigilante TC. Eibach Lowering Springs & Swaybars. BMR Trailing arms, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Differential bushings. Vossen CV3 20's w/ 305 Mickey Thompson @25psi. Zl1 front bumper. OE Zl1 Hood and matte black insert. 556RWHP/500RWTQ L99
jsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Wink

sent you a PM with the requested info .
Old 12-22-2011, 12:33 AM   #4
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Thumbs up

*bump*

I still have the Wii, the price is 120 (or best offer, but I really cannot go below 100 bucks) and the games are 12 each, to anybody that PM me about it I lost all my PM when I deleted them by accident. so hit me up with your zip code so I can figure out shipping.

PS: I also have a 16 gig SD memory card perfect for saves and downloading any of the 'virtual console' games that I would be willing to throw in to sweeten the deal .
Old 12-23-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
jsharp
NOW CAMMED & SUPERCHARGED

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black w/ IOM
Pm sent
Livernois Motorsports: Maggie 2300 7psi, Livernois 2C cam/L99 to LS3 Conversion, Ported TB, Rotofab w/adm race scoop, adm trans cooler,Kooks headers no cats, Kooks 3" exhaust. METCO breather. Precision 2400 Vigilante TC. Eibach Lowering Springs & Swaybars. BMR Trailing arms, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Differential bushings. Vossen CV3 20's w/ 305 Mickey Thompson @25psi. Zl1 front bumper. OE Zl1 Hood and matte black insert. 556RWHP/500RWTQ L99
jsharp is offline   Reply With Quote