Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Old 12-10-2011, 02:17 AM   #1
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Smile FS: Virgin Mobile LG Optimus 'Android' Phone

I recently switched to a new carrier and have no need for my phone.

For Sale less than a year old LG Optimus V Android phone, phone is in MINT condition and has a ZAGG screen protector on it bought at Best Buy. the phone comes with:
Phone
battery
AC charger with removable USB cord (you can charge the phone from an outlet or ANY USB jack like a PC or laptop)
2 gig micro SD memory card
Micro to SD adapter (you put the micro card into it and stick the adapter into any SD slot)
earbud headphones with built in mic for hands free calling
box and ALL the manuals
I am also throwing in a canvas phone holster with velcro flap perfect size for this phone and can be clipped on a belt.

NOTE: this phone ONLY works on the 'beyond talk' plans of Virgin Mobile for more info go to any Radio Shack or Best Buy as they sell the VM phones
the phone IS a 3G phone and works VERY well as long as you are in a 3G calling area (VM phones use Sprint so if you have Sprint 3G or better this phone will work flawlessly)

I am asking 120 or best offer, I just need to get rid of it

ALAS I do not have a camera as I used this phone's 3.2MP camera to take pics but it is 100% identical to this one .