Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 03-19-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
M Miller69

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Question Need pics of Painted on Rally Stripes.

My car is going in the first of the month to paint my hood and have the SS rally stripes painted on. I do have a MPD hood but would like to see how others have done there stripes in terms of style and width. If you could post some pics I would be grateful. And if anyone has the stripe dimensions that would be awesome! Thank you in advance.
M Miller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:21 AM   #2
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
I'm not sure what the MPD hood looks like but I believe it has the scoop, right? This is mine with the RKSport hood. I did have the stripes onto the fascia that was on the car before, but I thought they ended up too skinny. This to me looked perfect. As far as how wide or dimensions, I just had the painter follow the cowl line. Sure it will look great!

Old 03-20-2012, 11:21 AM   #3
M Miller69

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
I'm not sure what the MPD hood looks like but I believe it has the scoop, right? This is mine with the RKSport hood. I did have the stripes onto the fascia that was on the car before, but I thought they ended up too skinny. This to me looked perfect. As far as how wide or dimensions, I just had the painter follow the cowl line. Sure it will look great!

Looks nice. I think following. Cowl line is good idea.
M Miller69 is offline   Reply With Quote