Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 12-14-2007, 12:09 AM   #1
redneck13
Gear Head

Drives: 1998 Chevy Silverado
Cool Silverado Fans and owners (preferably owners)

Pic is under my name as my avatar (FYI)

lets talk about silverado's
i own a 1998 Silverado 2500, i have cooper dominators on chrome 16 inch eagle alloy 101's. im not to sure what you would classify the vynals as, i think they are a mix between tribal and racing flags. the image is the only real one that i have but im gettin more soon (sorry about the low quality and bad angle). i have dual exhaust from flowmaster. i have an upgraded differential (no specs on that i bought it like that). other than that the engine is stock. if i ever get the money im going to get the 572 (im waiting to come into some major money). im going to get a 6 speed manual. im gonna get an edelbrock supercharger, and exhaust system. i sold the bed shell, and got a soft tonel cover for the 8 foot bed. im thinkin about buyin a custom SS body kit since they didnt make ss until like 2001, but only if i can get it in chrome and not painted. im going to get it converted to 4WD, mabey get a lift kit and replace the rims and tires. im not sure on rims, but im thinking about bfgoodrich mud terrains for tires.

post your silverado and talk about sum mods u made or are thinking about making.

Red Neck
White Trash
Blue Collar

Last edited by redneck13; 12-14-2007 at 01:46 AM.
redneck13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:38 AM   #2
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck13 View Post
Pic is under my name as my avatar (FYI)

lets talk about silverado's
i own a 1998 Silverado 2500, i have cooper dominators on chrome 16 inch eagle alloy 101's. im not to sure what you would classify the vynals as, i think they are a mix between tribal and racing flags. the image is the only real one that i have but im gettin more soon (sorry about the low quality and bad angle). i have dual exhaust from flowmaster. i have an upgraded differential (no specs on that i bought it like that). other than that the engine is stock. if i ever get the money im going to get the 572 (im waiting for my grandpa to "pass on" so i can get my hands on his truck and sell it. he told me he was leavin it to me). im going to get a 6 speed manual. im gonna get an edelbrock supercharger, and exhaust system. i sold the bed shell, and got a soft tonel cover for the 8 foot bed. im thinkin about buyin a custom SS body kit since they didnt make ss until like 2001, but only if i can get it in chrome and not painted. im going to get it converted to 4WD, mabey get a lift kit and replace the rims and tires. im not sure on rims, but im thinking about bfgoodrich mud terrains for tires.

post your silverado and talk about sum mods u made or are thinking about making.
Glad to see your routing for Grandpa…

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:45 AM   #3
redneck13
Gear Head

Drives: 1998 Chevy Silverado
well i didnt mean it like that, i meant like once i come across some major money

Red Neck
White Trash
Blue Collar
redneck13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 03:21 AM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Why do you want to do all those mods? Are you more intersted in the Camaro or the Silverado? We are all pretty much saving our money for the Camaro.....
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:16 AM   #5
Silverado
GM Guy For Life

Drives: 2010 GMC Yukon XL
I was thinking the same thing Tag. I wanted to do some upgrades to my last Silverado, and then of course to my current one, but now I'm just leaving it stock and saving all that cash for the Camaro.

As far as the original post...I would love to drop a couple of pics of the Silverado out here (been trying since that "Post Up Your Ride" thread got started), but haven't been able to yet. Still working on it.
Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote