Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Local Marketplace

Old 08-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport
FS: Stock SS stuff... wheels, badges, grilles, exhaust

Stock 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS stuff for sale! These parts for sale came off the car with about 6500 miles on them.

TRex Chrome Mesh Grilles - $350.00
These were on the car for about a year and a half. Don't like the chrome any more. No issues with them. No scratches, no dings. Prefer to sell locally (San Diego County or south Orange County CA) but can ship them, I have the original boxes.

Plastic DRL/Fog Light Trim - $20.00 I dunno how much these cost from GM, make an offer.

Chrome Tail Light Bezels - $10.00 - $15.00 Dunno how much these cost from GM either, make an offer.
**UPDATE**
Bezels - SOLD!

1 Set of Polished Aluminum Wheels, includes stock PZeros and GM TPMS ~$600.00
**UPDATE**
Wheels and tires - SOLD!
One wheel has a small ding in it. Tires still have good tread. Prefer to sell locally, can ship using the boxes seen in the picture.

Two Sets of CAMARO side badges - Make an offer.
Does not include adhesive tape, tape got pulled off when I pulled them off the car.
**UPDATE**
CAMARO Badges - SOLD!

Stock SS plastic grilles. - Make an offer if you want these.
Some wear and tear on them as expected. Prefer to sell locally, but can ship.

Also have not pictured: (Adhesive tape not included on these either)
Front Grille Bowtie
Trunklid Bowtie
Front Grille SS
Trunklid SS

SS exhaust system from the Cat back, not including the Cat, all the way through to the mufflers. ~ $75.00
All one peice, shop did not cut them off when installing my Flowmaster. Prefer to sell locally as well, however can cut and ship for you.

Also have the stock headers for sale as well, can provide pictures.

PM me if you would like more pictures or have questions! I will accept payment through PayPal!!!

Thanks for looking!
5% tint, AC red interior overhead LED, footwell, grill and engine bay lighting, license plate LEDs, reverse LEDs, painted black badges, bowtie, and tail light bezels, Heritage grill, T3 ports with LEDs, T3 splitter with cooler, carbon fiber vinyl hashmarks, TSW Nurburgring wheels, Nitto Invo tires, Hurst shifter, RX 1LE catch can, Rotofab intake, American Racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, CMS camshaft, 3.91 rear end, BMR suspension, StopTech rotors, steel brake lines 456RWHP 422Tq on Mustang Dynamometer. Built, tuned by Cunningham Motorsports. SD Region SCCA

Last edited by H1Chester; 08-14-2012 at 09:27 PM.
H1Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Bump!

Got several PMs so far...
5% tint, AC red interior overhead LED, footwell, grill and engine bay lighting, license plate LEDs, reverse LEDs, painted black badges, bowtie, and tail light bezels, Heritage grill, T3 ports with LEDs, T3 splitter with cooler, carbon fiber vinyl hashmarks, TSW Nurburgring wheels, Nitto Invo tires, Hurst shifter, RX 1LE catch can, Rotofab intake, American Racing headers, Flowmaster exhaust, CMS camshaft, 3.91 rear end, BMR suspension, StopTech rotors, steel brake lines 456RWHP 422Tq on Mustang Dynamometer. Built, tuned by Cunningham Motorsports. SD Region SCCA
Old 08-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
if you find someone who only wants the wheels then get at me for the tires !! ill buy them for sure if they only have 6500 miles on them
Old 08-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #4
melvinlate

Drives: 2011 camaro ls
pm me for the wheels and tires
melvinlate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #5
H1Chester
Bowties forever

***UPDATE***

Chrome Bezels and "CAMARO" Badges - SOLD!

Wheels and Tires - Reserved with deposit - if it does not go through I will update with a new post in this thread. If you feel you were jipped, it was first come first serve. Subscribe to the thread for updates!

Everything else is still up for grabs!
Old 08-09-2012, 03:00 AM   #6
Warpigs44

Drives: 2010 Camaro Ss2
Deposit sent via paypal. I will see you this monday with the rest of the cash. Thank you.
Warpigs44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #7
H1Chester
Bowties forever

**Bump**
Old 08-14-2012, 06:54 PM   #8
melvinlate

Drives: 2011 camaro ls
if you still have the rims and tires pm me
melvinlate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #9
H1Chester
Bowties forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinlate View Post
if you still have the rims and tires pm me
Sorry I have not updated... wheels and tires have been sold!