Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 11-05-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
CamaroChris1994

Drives: 2012 2LS White Camaro, Blk. Stripes
Halo Lights, Ambient Floor Lighting, Bowtie Lighting, Etc.

Hey everyone. I've had my 2012 2LS Camaro for almost a year now and now that I've had time to make some money and save some of it, I'd like to add some extra beauty to my baby. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of some price-happy halo lights with foggers, ambient floor lighting, custom bowties, bowtie lighting, and any other cool suggestions for my Camaro! I really just want to start putting work into it, but take note that everything I buy I want to be able to install myself.

Thanks,
Chris

Also, to anyone who has the bowtie lighting, is there a recommendation on color? My Camaro is white with black racing stripes.
CamaroChris1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
CrzyGamr2
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
I just recenlty bought nearly the same things from AAC. They're pricey but do give a member discount if you go directly through the vendor on here.
I have yet to have time to install anything yet but I'm looking forward to it. I went with white halo fogs, orange footwell to match my ABL, and the rear bowtie lighted red with the dual intensity circuit to match the brake lights. Also bought grill lighting and some GOBO accessory lights.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
Yohan

Drives: 2012 Camaro V6 1LT
Same here. I'm in Fort Laud area, and looking for reputable shop to install Eagle Eyes or Oracle Colorshift 2.0 kit.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #4
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I saw one company, forget which one, has Black Friday sale for almost all of that in the dealer section
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bowtie, floor, fog, halo, lights