Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 01-10-2013, 03:12 PM   #1
joostin04

Drives: 2008 Subaru WRX
Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD - prewired

Posting on behalf of my friend who works crazy hours and has no time to advertise:

Never used/installed Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD, prewired for 2010+ Camaro. Needs a GPS receiver. Includes metra dash kit which goes for $200.
The unit alone goes for $1300 on crutchfield.
Asking price is $1100 obo, shipped at buyer's expense. Pick up location is San Diego, California.
Best way to reach me is email, joostin04@gmail.com.
My sales rating can be found on nasioc.com, a well-known subaru forum, under the same user name. I obviously vouch for my friend who is selling the unit.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by joostin04; 01-12-2013 at 06:18 PM.
joostin04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #2
joostin04

Drives: 2008 Subaru WRX
bump for photo addition
joostin04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #3
parkj

Drives: 2012 45th SS
Just as a fyi, I have the unit prewired with the metra dash kit, the headunit was plugged in to verified that it works from a local shop here and SD, Monumental Worx. I cannot find the GPS Reciever or the mic atm. Still a pretty good deal but i will try and find it in the process of moving and getting robbed all at the same time. also working in the navy so best time to reach me is evening since my ships schedule is very much a mess.

park.jsy@gmail.com if your interested. thank you and sorry for all the confusing posts
parkj is offline   Reply With Quote