Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-16-2009, 09:29 PM   #1
Watchamacoolitt
KJ

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS,MT6 sunroof
Send a message via AIM to Watchamacoolitt
Help

HELP! I have no idea how to track where my camaro is located for the moment. I asked my salesperson and he has no clue how to track it. He told me that is was shipped on 6/3. Anyone who maybe able to help please do, your help will be very helpful and I would appreciate it a lot. VIN# is 2G1FT1EW3A9114899
Old 06-16-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
NUCAR

Drives: 68 big block
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchamacoolitt View Post
HELP! I have no idea how to track where my camaro is located for the moment. I asked my salesperson and he has no clue how to track it. He told me that is was shipped on 6/3. Anyone who maybe able to help please do, your help will be very helpful and I would appreciate it a lot. VIN# is 2G1FT1EW3A9114899
Salesmanship 101. Inform your salesperson that they can call the DBC, dealer Business Center, and provide your order number to open a case for "shipping status". Not hard to do + lots of fun for both of you! It's great watching the excitement build as she's riding the rails.
NUCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
Treefrog
U235 is fun!

Drives: CGM 2SS/M6
Nucar,
after you do this, how do you get updates? Do they email them to you? Can I, as a customer, call this number and open a case?

tia
Treefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #4
Paul C

Drives: 370Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchamacoolitt View Post
At least yours has been built. Ordered mine months ago and the start build date isn't until 7/13. Good luck Pal.
Paul C is offline   Reply With Quote