Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Old 02-28-2013, 04:43 AM   #1
Klazlokee

Drives: Not enough
CTS-V 6-piston Front Calipers

I have a new set of front CTS-V 6 piston calipers.
Yellow color. V logo.
Complete with pads. Never been on a vehicle.

$800 obo shipped almost anywhere in North America

PM if interested
Klazlokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:00 AM   #2
krusher

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS CGM
Send me pics and I will take em if they look good.
krusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #3
was619
Billy The Kid

Drives: Cyber Grey 2SS/RS
PM Sent.
Aesthetics: ZL1 Spoiler, DIY LED marker lights, AACPlasma DRL, Yellow Calipers, painted factory wheels
was619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #4
Phdpsy

Drives: SW 2013 1LE
Beware fellas....he has three posts, and all are for CTS-V Brakes. Two posted in 2011 and now this one. The past were silver, and these yellow. He never responded to any past questions about the them, never posted pictues, etc. Just saying to be careful and do your homework. Either a very good deal or.....well, something else. No offense OP if this is legit, but posting pictures and responding to questions would help
Phdpsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #5
was619
Billy The Kid

Drives: Cyber Grey 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phdpsy View Post
Beware fellas....he has three posts, and all are for CTS-V Brakes. Two posted in 2011 and now this one. The past were silver, and these yellow. He never responded to any past questions about the them, never posted pictues, etc. Just saying to be careful and do your homework. Either a very good deal or.....well, something else. No offense OP if this is legit, but posting pictures and responding to questions would help
Yea I was pretty sure one of the previous times I saw this it was BS. And it's been a few days/weeks with no response. So obviously it is just spam on the site.
Aesthetics: ZL1 Spoiler, DIY LED marker lights, AACPlasma DRL, Yellow Calipers, painted factory wheels
was619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #6
krusher

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS CGM
I talked to the man who bought them the 2nd time and he got them and they were fine. Plus it has not been a few weeks as he posted on 28th. I am giving him one more day to respond or I am backing out.
krusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:13 PM   #7
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I sent him a PM and said I could drive to pick them up and save on shipping charges. This might be my lucky day as I've been thinking about going to a 6 piston front set. If I do go ahead with looking at them, what should I look for to make sure they work?
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote