Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 07-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
Where to buy "Halos" or "Angel Eyes"

Anyone know where i can find some halos for my camaro..ive looked on the forum here and havent found anything usefull. DO NOT GO TO www.lite-eyes.com. i ordered some that was as close to the diameter that i could find to see if they would work..a month later i still havent even heard from them but once..and that time he said that he had emailed me before, which was a lie, and that he didnt even have green for another month..i asked for my money back and they still havent replied.its been a bit over a month since that..anyway if you guys know where to get some they dont have to be green id appreciate it..but if you can find some green ones that would be great..ill keep looking too and if i find anything ill post it here.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
kdoske
Waiting For My 1SS/RS SIM

Drives: Sold My Lancer, now carless :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
Anyone know where i can find some halos for my camaro..ive looked on the forum here and havent found anything usefull. DO NOT GO TO www.lite-eyes.com. i ordered some that was as close to the diameter that i could find to see if they would work..a month later i still havent even heard from them but once..and that time he said that he had emailed me before, which was a lie, and that he didnt even have green for another month..i asked for my money back and they still havent replied.its been a bit over a month since that..anyway if you guys know where to get some they dont have to be green id appreciate it..but if you can find some green ones that would be great..ill keep looking too and if i find anything ill post it here.
I would dispute the charge with your bank/creditor. You will have your money back in 2weeks. Not to mention it will cost him $25 in charge back fees. (save all your emails)
2000 (dealer received allocation):
2500 (order preferenced):
3000 (accepted to production):
3300 (scheduled for prod):
3400 (broadcast):
3800 (produced):
4000/4B00 (available to ship/bayed):
4200 (shipped):
4300 (intermediate, may be multiple):
kdoske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #3
RickRay
INJACC

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
At your GM dealer for about $680 US. ($1485 CDN)
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

yeah im gonna give them the chance to refund my money. then ima get ahold of paypal and have them to refund it. but i can get the halos from my dealer???wonder if they just come in white and orange/red..the site i went to that screwed me had every car but ours for only 150..but they are just the rings..you have to install them..which isnt much..but i really really want them in green to match the stripes..anyway what are hid lights..havent really caught on to what they are..just very bright lights???i know its a different made light with different chemicals.just wondering. thanks for posting too btw. hopefully my car will finally be back tomorrow evening from the paint shop..took almost three weeks to get those stripes on..guy keeps telling me to come back later come back tomorrow come back in a couple days..come back after the weekend..tommorrow is do or die for em.lol..
Old 07-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #5
Red Hot SS

Drives: 2010 Victory Red 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
To add on to this, if you spend just a little extra (about $1100), you get the halos, color molding, darker tailights, and a neat little badge.

Its this special package that Chevy offers to the most exclusive of exclusive VIPs. Not many people know about it.

I forgot the name though.

VIN: 2G1FT1EW8A9118043
Finally Home! (6/16)
Red Hot SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:35 PM   #6
FreebirdSRT

Drives: 2006 Dodge MagnumSRT
Try www.AACStyle.com (Advanced Automotive Concepts).

They are the leaders when it comes to aftermarket Halo/Demon Eye kits. They also sell aftermarket HID kits, and interior LED bulbs. There phone number is on there site, ask for Justin or Tiffany.

The did a full turn key install on my Charger headlights. Cracked open the heads, painted them, installed the halos and resealed the headlights.

I even had AAC do my Magnum headlights as well.
FreebirdSRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:24 PM   #7
jpsuperman81
Yep I'm back!

Drives: 2017 Krypton Green 1SS 1LE
I love yellow, god that's one sexy charger.
jpsuperman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:47 PM   #8
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

well finally lite-eyes got on the ball and my halos will be here this weekend..if they fit ill have to install them myself..if they dont ill check that site out..ill check it out anyway..thanks soo much guys..very nice car too btw..
Old 07-14-2009, 10:26 PM   #9
live2well

Drives: 2010 VR 2SS/RS A6
FreeBirdSRT, with all due respect. Have they fixed the issue with them?
I am a member of the Charger,LX and custommagnum forums too.

I must say they do look hot !!! The pictures dont do them justice.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:10 AM   #10
Jericho
Come see me.

Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Hot SS View Post
To add on to this, if you spend just a little extra (about $1100), you get the halos, color molding, darker tailights, and a neat little badge.

Its this special package that Chevy offers to the most exclusive of exclusive VIPs. Not many people know about it.

I forgot the name though.
Whoa, whoa, WHOA there Buckaroo!!

Now what's this you say about adding on and just a little bit more? Where can I see this information or who do I need to 'Make an Offer they can't refuse'?
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:28 AM   #11
Jericho
Come see me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
Called my Dealer about these and she shot 1200 back at me. I was looking for 680 but screw that I can have custome made ones for that price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebirdSRT View Post
Try www.AACStyle.com (Advanced Automotive Concepts).

They are the leaders when it comes to aftermarket Halo/Demon Eye kits. They also sell aftermarket HID kits, and interior LED bulbs. There phone number is on there site, ask for Justin or Tiffany.

The did a full turn key install on my Charger headlights. Cracked open the heads, painted them, installed the halos and resealed the headlights.

I even had AAC do my Magnum headlights as well.
Thanks again to Justin for his quick response and as soon as this guy tells me he can hook me up with a Gatlin Gun upgrade to the ones he showed me the pic of it's all good. I still have to ask him first though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
well finally lite-eyes got on the ball and my halos will be here this weekend..if they fit ill have to install them myself..if they dont ill check that site out..ill check it out anyway..thanks soo much guys..very nice car too btw..
Mohrg, you want to go check out AAC and then try to get intouch with Justin or Tiffany, I caught up with Justin but waiting now to hear back from him again. Might be picking up a pair of red halo's. I'll put them on a seperate kill switch if I have to but I'm gettin a pair of those. :headb ang:
Vin#30271
Old 07-24-2009, 04:20 AM   #12
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

ok i finally got them yesterday one was broken unfortunately. but it looks incredible..well its not hooked up but i hooked them up under the hood to the battery terminal. green looks incredibly brilliant. i dont think they are gonna fit though..i got the biggest lights they had at 145 mm..they may fit and look like they are supposed to, BUT i want the halos to look like the stock halos with the top and bottom gone. and just the sides showing. im sure if i mounted these that the entire ring would show.ima install the one that works maybe this weekend or tomorrow and see what it looks like..may just say screw it and install them anyway..i dont want the red/orange or white stock ones..ill just do without till someone comes out with one.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:50 PM   #13
Jericho
Come see me.

Just found out you need to have the halo lights already. So, sorry to those who do not but.....
Vin#30271
Old 07-24-2009, 03:09 PM   #14
Rickscamero

Drives: Infiniti G35 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
Just found out you need to have the halo lights already. So, sorry to those who do not but.....
no you don't. All it is, is a lighting in house. Rip out the existing lights - put in an aftermarket HID and put in a red Halo. Of course having the RS package makes it MUCH EASIER to do, because then ur just replacing a bulb.
Rickscamero is offline   Reply With Quote