Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 04-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
dale88jrdew
Brad

Drives: 2016 2LT/RS
Halos and no DIY

I would love to put some halos on my car ... but I'm not one to get into tinkering with all the electrical and taking parts off of my car. Not everyone can be handy like that.

So .... are there places that will do that for you - either if I get the parts or like a one stop shop?
dale88jrdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 09:28 AM   #2
Wraithier

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LT
I had mine put in by a shop. It depends what halos you decide to go with, if you are replacing the whole headlight it should be fairly simple for a shop to swap the headlights out and wire up the halos. If you go with halos like Oracle that you actually have to take the headlights apart it may be hard to find a shop to do that. I believe you can order the "baked" type halos pre-installed from Oracle and others as well.

I would advise looking around for a shop with experience, the shop I took mine to had never done halos before so I had to find instructions from this site for them to follow. Thank god people here know what they are doing.
Wraithier is offline   Reply With Quote