Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Transmission / Driveline

Old 07-21-2014, 11:16 AM   #1
SuperchargedStealth

Drives: '11 Camaro Supercharged Convertible
FS: M6, DSS one piece driveshaft for sale.

Diff. is SOLD, $650 shipped for DS.

Selling the complete diff and driveshaft. Included with the rear diff is 3.45 gears, Eaton Tru Trac posi, JRE billet caps, Pedders diff bushings, and LPW rear diff cover. The cover has two bolts that help assist with the caps by applying additional pressure to the caps. This will keep from anything twisting or breaking. I had this installed last year and only put about 4k miles on it. This will ship with no fluid, so you will have to fill it with NON-SYNTHETIC fluid. This is what Eaton recommends for the Tru Trac. The driveshaft is a DSS one piece aluminum driveshaft for a manual transmission. Asking $2000 plus shipping.

I'd like to have this sold prior to my new rear coming in. Once the new one arrives, I will remove the unit currently in my car pack and ship it if it is sold. This unit is very strong. Last year I was pushing 811rwhp and did about a dozen launches from racing. This year, I put 950+rwhp to it. It was used in the recent Roll Out racing at Pocono raceway, where it was a 1600' shootout with a 65mph start. This unit propelled me to 160mph, in 4th gear placing me in the top 25. This past Friday, I used it in 2 runs in drag racing. It withstood the power, and got me a low 11 sec. run. It still has much more potential.
Attached Images

Last edited by SuperchargedStealth; 08-25-2014 at 01:44 PM.
SuperchargedStealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:32 PM   #2
nyny69

Drives: 2010 IOM SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargedStealth View Post
This is an upcoming sale that will be ready to ship in 2-4 weeks. I ordered a new Dana 60 for my SS and will be selling the complete diff and driveshaft. Included with the rear diff is 3.45 gears, Eaton Tru Trac posi, JRE billet caps, Pedders diff bushings, and LPW rear diff cover. The cover has two bolts that help assist with the caps by applying additional pressure to the caps. This will keep from anything twisting or breaking. I had this installed last year and only put about 4k miles on it. This will ship with no fluid, so you will have to fill it with NON-SYNTHETIC fluid. This is what Eaton recommends for the True Trac. The driveshaft is a DSS one piece aluminum driveshaft for a manual transmission. Asking $2000 plus shipping.

I'd like to have this sold prior to my new rear coming in. Once the new one arrives, I will remove the unit currently in my car pack and ship it if it is sold. This unit is very strong. Last year I was pushing 811rwhp and did about a dozen launches from racing. This year, I put 950+rwhp to it. It was used in the recent Roll Out racing at Pocono raceway, where it was a 1600' shootout with a 65mph start. This unit propelled me to 160mph, in 4th gear placing me in the top 25. This past Friday, I used it in 2 runs in drag racing. It withstood the power, and got me a low 11 sec. run. It still has much more potential.
You hammer. I wish you would of said something last week
nyny69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:24 PM   #3
SuperchargedStealth

I just made my purchase today. It was a spur of the moment thing. Why? Did you need one? BTW, need more Torco. I ran through it withing a month of getting the car back. Need a track rental too. I got in trouble this past Friday.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:05 PM   #4
fixem2

Drives: G8 GT
How much for the diff separate?

Sent from an S4 which is still better then your Iphone whatever!
fixem2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:44 PM   #5
SuperchargedStealth

If I was to seperate the two items, I would ask $700 for the DS and $1300 for the diff.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:35 PM   #6
BLTZKRG

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Id be interested in the lpw cover/bushing.

CAGS Skip-Shift Eliminator
1LE Strut Tower Brace
GMPP Track Pack Axleback
Halltech CAI
Fuse Pull Mod
BLTZKRG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:50 PM   #7
SuperchargedStealth

The diff is only selling as a whole working unit. It's a strong unit, and the cover just adds to the strength of the entire unit. The only thing that I'm willing to sell separately is the DS.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:33 PM   #8
SuperchargedStealth

The differential has been sold. The DSS Aluminum driveshaft is still for sale. $700 + shipping. It is for a manual transmission.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:25 AM   #9
SuperchargedStealth

Bump for the driveshaft. It's coming out today and till be available to ship promptly.
2011 Triple Black SS convertible, LSX 427, PRC 260cc heads, Callies Ultra Billet Rods, Wiseco -20 cc piston, Callies Dragon Slayer crank, Strange Dana 60 rear w/3.73 gear ratio and driveshaft, Pfadt coilovers, Pfadt sway bars, Pfadt trailing arms, Pfadt tie rods, Pfadt subframe bushings, Vortech YSi with wastegate and twin BOV, Haltech ECU, Mantic 9000 Twin Clutch, ALKY control meth system with dual nozzle, Squash twin fuel pumps, ACS T3 ports, VIS Terminator Hood, Seibon ZL style lip.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:20 AM   #10
donnyv

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
willing to drop price? im interested but not when a brand new one that has had no miles put on it and no abuse on it for $899 plus free shipping.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:21 AM   #11
donnyv

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
wish i saw the entire thread before you sold the diff though, just bought the exact setup you're selling minus me getting GM 3.91 gears and the driveshaft of course
Old 08-14-2014, 09:07 PM   #12
SuperchargedStealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyv View Post
willing to drop price? im interested but not when a brand new one that has had no miles put on it and no abuse on it for $899 plus free shipping.
Shoot me an offer. It's all packed up and ready to ship.
2011 Triple Black SS convertible, LSX 427, PRC 260cc heads, Callies Ultra Billet Rods, Wiseco -20 cc piston, Callies Dragon Slayer crank, Strange Dana 60 rear w/3.73 gear ratio and driveshaft, Pfadt coilovers, Pfadt sway bars, Pfadt trailing arms, Pfadt tie rods, Pfadt subframe bushings, Vortech YSi with wastegate and twin BOV, Haltech ECU, Mantic 9000 Twin Clutch, ALKY control meth system with dual nozzle, Squash twin fuel pumps, ACS T3 ports, VIS Terminator Hood, Seibon ZL style lip.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:29 PM   #13
SuperchargedStealth

Pics of the Driveshaft. As I stated before, it's back in the packaging that the new DS came in and ready to ship UPS.
Attached Images

Old 08-15-2014, 12:51 AM   #14
Snidely Whiplash
Fight Crime, Drive Armed

Drives: '14 2SS Yelo Maro, HD collection
PM sent