Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-18-2014, 01:19 PM   #1
Bryan2230

Drives: 2014 Red Hot Camaro 2SS/RS
Beware THMotorsports

I just saw THMotorsports just became a supporter of the forums and I wanted to give a review of them. Some review websites have them at 4.5/5, but my experience so far is as bad as most of the bad reviews. I bought Weathertech Techfloor expecting it would have to be shipped from the manufacturer, Weathertech. I was fine with that because I've had dealings with Weathertech, they are usually pretty quick. It's been four weeks! Apparently THMotorsports doesn't just have poor communication with its customers, but also their manufacturers, because THMotorsports has been awaiting a response from the manufacturer for three weeks now! Worst thing of all, if I hadn't emailed them first, I fear I would never have received the updates I have:

On Jul 31, 2014, at 1:46 PM
Quote:
Hi

I will check with the manufacturer and email you when I have info.
On August 8 at 10:06AM
Quote:
Hi

We're just waiting on a response from the manufacturer. I'll let you know when I have info.

We apologize for the delay,
I have not received anything from them since 8/8/14, though I did email them this morning and expect a similar reply.

All reviews I've seen that have been good have been in stock items. If the item is shipping from manufacturer, I haven't seen a good review yet. Add mine to the list.

Former owner of a 2010 Victory Red 2LT/RS
Delivered: September 11, 2009
Current owner of a 2014 Red Hot 2SS/RS
Delivered: October 24, 2013
Bryan2230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 01:38 PM   #2
Bryan2230

Beware THMotorsports

Today's reply:
Quote:
Hi

We're just waiting on the manufacturer. I'll let you know shortly

We apologize for the delay,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 09-18-2014, 01:31 PM   #3
Bryan2230

So THMotorsports did come through on my order. Order delivered in full today, nearly 2 months after initial order.

Old 10-17-2017, 08:37 PM   #4
Camaro2SSLS3

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS LS3 6 speed IOM/IOM
Couldn’t agree more. Stay away from thmotorsports
HORRIBLE, liars and scammers
I’m never one to bash a company, but I really feel I need to share my experience with THMotorsports.... Ordered 10/01/17 got the lowering springs a few days later. The next day they email me and say if I leave a review for them on google, they will instantly refund me $5 back. Who wouldn’t want $5 back? Did that and no refund, sent multiple emails asking for my $5 refund that they promised.. guess what they are ignoring me, sent a email to every department after 3 days of no replies.... they are scammers and liars and the customer service is horrible.. they bribe people to give them good reviews but don’t pay them a dime for it. I will NEVER purchase anything from them again. NEVER! Do yourself a favor and stay away! Read some of their other reviews, the have done this to many other people.
Camaro2SSLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:30 AM   #5
saluki

Drives: 2017 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SSLS3 View Post
Couldn’t agree more. Stay away from thmotorsports
HORRIBLE, liars and scammers
I’m never one to bash a company, but I really feel I need to share my experience with THMotorsports.... Ordered 10/01/17 got the lowering springs a few days later. The next day they email me and say if I leave a review for them on google, they will instantly refund me $5 back. Who wouldn’t want $5 back? Did that and no refund, sent multiple emails asking for my $5 refund that they promised.. guess what they are ignoring me, sent a email to every department after 3 days of no replies.... they are scammers and liars and the customer service is horrible.. they bribe people to give them good reviews but don’t pay them a dime for it. I will NEVER purchase anything from them again. NEVER! Do yourself a favor and stay away! Read some of their other reviews, the have done this to many other people.
Man that's shady as hell. I wonder how they thought they would be able to keep that under wraps.

'13 SS @ Burkhart Chassis
saluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:22 PM   #6
Camaro2SSLS3

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS LS3 6 speed IOM/IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saluki View Post
Man that's shady as hell. I wonder how they thought they would be able to keep that under wraps.
I know, I had to contact the Better Business Bureau about them, then all of a sudden then they return my emails and say they will refund me my money. It’s funny how that works!! I encourage anyone else who they scammed for a good review , the contact the BBB and you will get your $5 refund. It wasn’t about the money for me, it was about what’s right. I will never deal with them ever again!
Camaro2SSLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote