Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-23-2015, 09:00 PM   #1
david06851313

Drives: 2014 SS ashen grey
Avoid Hayes Chevy in NORTH GA

I've have two bad reviews! One for sales and one for service! I brought my 14 camaro in repeatedly for a trans issue. Had to get GM involved and they finally agreed to tear it apart. They ended up replacing 2nd and 3rd gear. When I go to pick the car up my front bumper is busted! One of there techs drove my car and hit something! They didn't have a manager there and told me to take it home for the weekend and they would deal with it Monday. This was over Easter weekend! I had family coming in and seeing the car for the first time. 4 people noticed it and asked and it was very embarrassing and annoying to deal with. Monday I talked to Dan dolin. He agreed to get it fixed at their cost but I'd have to drive 40 miles the opposite way and go to their dodge dealer to have it fixed and painted. The dodge dealer told me it would be over a month to get it fixed! Ridiculous! All cause they said people are paying for paint jobs in front of me! So I am not a priority! I was upset so they agreed to do it sooner and give me a cold air intake for the camaro. I get the car back from paint and have only drove it about 400-500 miles. Second gear is still notchy and it constantly smells like clutch smoke behind me people have said. Clutch has no feel now since I got it back. No resistance at all. I called to make a appointment to have them look at it and Dan came on the phone and said "sorry we won't be able to help you this time" saying because I didn't give them a total 5 star review on a email survey they won't do anything for me or look at anything I own. He said "we don't need the drama with you and the surveys, we don't want your business anymore" all because I didn't give them a full perfect review when my cat got wrecked and took a month to get fixed and my repair wasn't ever done correctly! Ridiculous! GM has been contacted again I've made complaints and I've taken my business else where. Last night I drive 40 miles past them and bought a new 15 crew cab and a ctsv coupe at another local dealer! That's a 50k dollar truck and a 75k dollar car that had another 15k in upgrades. Another dealer got my two purchases due too you being rude! I bought these vehicles the day after that phone call! I'll make sure everyone knows not to give these people any business! You missed out! I buy lots of cars and am going back to the dealer I bought these two cars from to trade my 13 duramax in on a new truck there! Three sales in one week you missed out on for being rude!

Right now I own a 14 ctsv coupe, 15 Sierra, 13 duramax, 14 camaro. 98 firebird formula, 92 z28, ,2001 z28. We are a GM family and always have 4-5 new cars. We buy at least one a year or more. We will go elsewhere!

Tried to buy a Silverado here, sat down and talked to the salesman and it was clear we weren't gonna be where we wanted to be price range. They refused to come down off asking price at all. I specifically told them do not run my credit when I left that I was not interested, I know have received two notices in the mail that they tried to apply for a loan for this truck in my name. Ridiculous, will never buy from a Hayes dealer now. I was looking at a 26k dollar truck I went to Jim ellis in Buford and bought a brand new 42k dollar truck. They could have had a sale if they weren't so rude and also didn't do things after I left. I NEVER gave permission or signed anything that let them run my credit. They did it after I left! Very shady!
david06851313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 09:08 PM   #2
mr02Z/28

Drives: 2002 Z/28,1968 Chevelle convert.
LoL .... No offense but sounds like you have more disposable cash than you know what to do with......... good luck ......
mr02Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:16 PM   #3
VTSummit
Consistently inconsistent

Drives: 2015 2LT Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr02Z/28 View Post
LoL .... No offense but sounds like you have more disposable cash than you know what to do with......... good luck ......
On the internet, we all do.
2015 2LT Ported TB, Ported intake, JACFAB intake spacer, Borla exhaust, IPF 91 tune, Complete 1/LE suspension, Brembo brakes, Goodridge lines, Elite catch can, CAI with Thermo-wrap, 275/40-20 x 10's all around, Z/28 spoiler, GM splitter, Alpine/Polk stereo with AudiControl interface.
VTSummit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:06 AM   #4
david06851313

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr02Z/28 View Post
It's called working hard and owning your own business. I don't have much, I'm just a car guy that worked his ass off to get what he wanted.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:12 AM   #5
david06851313

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTSummit View Post
On the internet, we all do.
I'm not that guy, I can post pictures of my driveway, they are all there. I don't have anything to prove to you guys about my income. I just want everyone to know this dealer sucks!
Old 08-24-2015, 09:50 AM   #6
VTSummit
Consistently inconsistent

Drives: 2015 2LT Summit White
We DO appreciate the notice, it's just a little over the top to post it in every section.
2015 2LT Ported TB, Ported intake, JACFAB intake spacer, Borla exhaust, IPF 91 tune, Complete 1/LE suspension, Brembo brakes, Goodridge lines, Elite catch can, CAI with Thermo-wrap, 275/40-20 x 10's all around, Z/28 spoiler, GM splitter, Alpine/Polk stereo with AudiControl interface.
VTSummit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:52 AM   #7
david06851313

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTSummit View Post
We DO appreciate the notice, it's just a little over the top to post it in every section.
I was pissed, lmao I posted in every section I thought it fit in. In case some people don't look in other sections. Sorry