Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-28-2015, 08:07 PM   #1
JantzenOKC

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Twin Turbo
Thumbs up Big Worm Graphix holding up nicely.

I've had my taillights and side markers blacked out with Big Worm Graphix tint for almost 3 years now and they still look as perfect as they did the day I put them on.

I was looking through some pics I took of the new diffuser I installed today and these pics show good before and after shots of the taillights being on and off. The car was remote started so these are just the running lights not the brake lights. I got the second to the darkest they had and they pretty much let all the light through but yet are pure black with no lights on. Just thought I'd give some positive feedback because it really is a great product.
Attached Images

JantzenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 09:59 PM   #2
RLNTLSS
INTSAGRAM: Failwish

Drives: 2019 /2SS LT1
hey i just got mines from big worm, for a 2015ss, got some tiny bubbles after install hoping the texas heat will take the bubbles away, i will post my "knicker dropper" pics soon...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=knickers

Last edited by RLNTLSS; 08-28-2015 at 09:59 PM. Reason: definitionals
RLNTLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 02:44 AM   #3
Synyster

Drives: 2006 F150 Lariat
The bubbles will go away eventually. Does take a few weeks though, at least mine did. I thoroughly messed up on my headlights, but after a month or two they settled I guess. Smooth as glass now.
Synyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 10:38 AM   #4
rdblan2

Drives: 2SS RS
Mine are almost 5 years old and still look as good as they did when I put them on.