Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 11-16-2015, 08:03 AM   #1
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
PRAY FOR FRANCE

Let's take some time out of daily lives and remember those victims who have perished and were seriously injured, along with their families and friends who are grieving, during this barbaric act against HUMANITY!

WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

Name:  patriciaahilman-pray-for-france-s.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  95.8 KB
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 08:45 AM   #2
pickwithaustin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible and:
I'd rather invest that time into trying to encourage our government to start taking some real action before this kind of thing ends up happening here. Changing our Facebook profile photos to new colors won't save us and it won't mend them. We need to provide better seals at our borders and we need to go after curing the cancer at the point of it's origin of infection.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible | 1980 Corvette Stingray | 1981 Firebird | 1968 El Camino | 2007 Crown Vic Police Interceptor | 2001 Silverado | 2001 Blazer | 1965 Chevy C-10 | 2007 Harley Softail Custom | 2013 MX-5 in Copper Red Mica | 2000 Corvette Convertible | 2010 Corvette Grand Sport | 2006 Audi A3 Turbo | 2008 BMW 328i

pickwithaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 09:04 AM   #3
'11 cyber grey vert
"SHARK" Born Apr.26,2011

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS Convertible
Our governments here in north america and around the world, need to band together and go into the hard places to rid society of this evil...I just hope the Canadian government is on the ball when it comes to screening of the 25,000 refugees that Justin Trudeau's government has promised to bring to Canada...
The events in Paris are very tragic, the displacement of all the refugees is tragic....the world needs to resolve the problem once and for all...
'11 cyber grey vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 04:56 PM   #4
ZEDL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Triple Black, 2015 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by '11 cyber grey vert View Post
Our governments here in north america and around the world, need to band together and go into the hard places to rid society of this evil...I just hope the Canadian government is on the ball when it comes to screening of the 25,000 refugees that Justin Trudeau's government has promised to bring to Canada...
The events in Paris are very tragic, the displacement of all the refugees is tragic....the world needs to resolve the problem once and for all...
Trudeau will not properly vet the Syrian refugees. He has no clue how to do so.
Buckle your seatbelts. Although this is not a forum for politics, there is but one way to eliminate the problem...
ZEDL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 05:09 PM   #5
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickwithaustin View Post
I'd rather invest that time into trying to encourage our government to start taking some real action before this kind of thing ends up happening here. Changing our Facebook profile photos to new colors won't save us and it won't mend them. We need to provide better seals at our borders and we need to go after curing the cancer at the point of it's origin of infection.
It already happened here many times. I would love to speak me mine, but I would be banned for sure. It's unfortunate too, because forms like these could really get people banding together. We need to stop being so damn politically correct and worrying about offending people.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote