Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 09-27-2016, 05:58 PM   #1
Georgie23

Drives: 2014 camaro 1le
1le rims

Selling a set of brand new factory 1le wheels and tires asking 3500 plus shipping let me no if your intersted!!
Georgie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 04:52 PM   #2
Georgie23

I could do 3k 3500 might be alittle steep
Old 09-28-2016, 06:44 PM   #3
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Pics and more details on the tires will go a long ways towards generating interest.

Also I don't think I've seen a set of 1LE or ZL1 wheels and tires go for 3k since probably 2012-2013 when the ZL1 first came out and the black wheels were on restriction and in really high demand. Most sets that I've seen sell lately are getting $2250 +\- $250. Just as FYI. Not saying you can't get 3K if you are willing to wait for that one or two buyers to come along but if you want to sell them before the northern cars get put away for the year you will likely have to lower the price a little more.

GLWS.
Old 09-29-2016, 12:59 AM   #4
Splat1two

Drives: 2015 2ss 1le
Splat1two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:54 AM   #5
Jpsella

Drives: 2013 2SS
PM sent
Thanks
Jpsella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 09:07 AM   #6
KLR ZL1
H-Town Camaro Club Member

Drives: 17 Hyper Blue Metallic KLR-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick S View Post
Pics and more details on the tires will go a long ways towards generating interest.

Also I don't think I've seen a set of 1LE or ZL1 wheels and tires go for 3k since probably 2012-2013 when the ZL1 first came out and the black wheels were on restriction and in really high demand. Most sets that I've seen sell lately are getting $2250 +\- $250. Just as FYI. Not saying you can't get 3K if you are willing to wait for that one or two buyers to come along but if you want to sell them before the northern cars get put away for the year you will likely have to lower the price a little more.

GLWS.
I can tell you that new they are still around $900 a piece. Used on Ebay they are 350- 500 if you can find them and even then you have to spend money on getting repaired. You can also find repaired ones for about 750. Not sure what tires the OP has, but that should make a difference. I think the ones that are selling so cheap are people just cleaning out their garage and not caring what they are worth. I have some for sale also and did a lot of research on them. I know what have in them and I'll be damned if I am going to sell a set of rims that are worth 2k for 1k just because there are people out there giving them away.
Old 09-30-2016, 06:37 PM   #7
Georgie23

Yea going to take pic as soon as I get to my parents house!!
Old 09-30-2016, 08:40 PM   #8
olblue75

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay and that's that.
I used to think the same everything was worth what I had in it, well I was sadly mistaken.
The OP might sit on them for awhile 3000-3500 and drop his price but at the end of the day the are generation old the Gen6's are on the road.
I'll build a set from eBay and buy the tires when on sale or special holiday savings or some crap and I won't have that much in them.
An if I decide to sell they'll only be worth what someone is willing give and I'm willing to settle on.
An if you went to a dealer and paid 900 bucks well all I got say is a fool and his money are easily parted.
OP good GLWS I hope you get what you want for them.
1LE Front sway bar, Splitter, shocks and struts, Z28 dual mode mufflers, Intake, UCA Bushings, and Toresen 3.91 Diff. 1 piece DSS Drive Shaft, ZL1/C7 Calipers, and 32mm JPSS Rear Bar. ASC race spec splitter and wicker. 6th Gen M017 Wheels. Stainless Works 1 7/8 LTs. DSE and PAFDT Suspension components.
olblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 05:17 PM   #9
wernergmhtp

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie23 View Post
Yea going to take pic as soon as I get to my parents house!!
PM sent, and looking forward to pics.
wernergmhtp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 09:07 AM   #10
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by olblue75 View Post
Anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay and that's that.
I used to think the same everything was worth what I had in it, well I was sadly mistaken.
The OP might sit on them for awhile 3000-3500 and drop his price but at the end of the day the are generation old the Gen6's are on the road.
I'll build a set from eBay and buy the tires when on sale or special holiday savings or some crap and I won't have that much in them.
An if I decide to sell they'll only be worth what someone is willing give and I'm willing to settle on.
An if you went to a dealer and paid 900 bucks well all I got say is a fool and his money are easily parted.
OP good GLWS I hope you get what you want for them.
I have to agree with you there. About 10-13 years ago you could sell anything for a good price. Today I can't sell much of anything when it comes to higher ticket items especially. Example - I had a BMW about 2 years ago. I sold the car but had the extra tires with 35% wear and BMW rims. Nothing is cheap for those cars. I put them on CL at $400.00 for all. I got nothing... 2 times I resisted them at $400.00.. long story short I am down to $100.00 for all listed now 4 times.. Guess what? I still have them... I don't get it but it is what it is.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote