Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 08-25-2017, 09:11 PM   #1
curtmgulla

Drives: 2014 corvette
Injectors? And pulley?

So thought I had a set of I'd 850's and that deal died. So as I work for gm and get. A good discount. Are there a set of stock injectors from like the zr1 Corvette or something I can swap too. .that will support the needs of more boost. I am torn. I am wanting to do the jre 75 kit. Just the price for the at damper and pulley. Upper is so much cheaper. And I see so many doing the upper pulley. So what advice can you give. ?

Mods so far are cold air intake and full catback Corsa exhaust.
curtmgulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 09:57 PM   #2
curtmgulla

Also if I go upper. With injectors. Can I run a 2.4 upper without headers. ? If not what's the largest I can run without headers. Re-guardless jannetty will be tuning it.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:11 PM   #3
hawk02
Coupe Newbie

Drives: '23 CT5-V BW, '21 Corvette HTC
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtmgulla View Post
So thought I had a set of I'd 850's and that deal died. So as I work for gm and get. A good discount. Are there a set of stock injectors from like the zr1 Corvette or something I can swap too. .that will support the needs of more boost. I am torn. I am wanting to do the jre 75 kit. Just the price for the at damper and pulley. Upper is so much cheaper. And I see so many doing the upper pulley. So what advice can you give. ?

The ZL1 uses the same 56 lb/hr stock injectors as the ZR1 so this is not an option for increase fuel delivery.
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2017, 10:13 PM   #4
curtmgulla

So is there a set by gm to use. ?
Old 08-26-2017, 09:01 AM   #5
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtmgulla View Post

There are no factory injector options, we must turn to Injector Dynamics for high quality injectors to support any more than a 10% faster blower speed.

2.4 works out to 22% off the top of my head.

You can run our 75 RWHP Package with LT headers we do it all the time.

We never recommend changing the upper pulley as it induces belt slip.

Always go after the lower pulley to change the speed of the supercharger.

Our performance packages are engineered to give the best all around performance per dollar spent.

Yes the Upper pulleys are cheaper but a boat load more work to install and there goes your 10 year 100,000 mile blower warranty.

Thank you for choosing JRE, I am always available to answer questions via email tedj@jannettyracing.com or phone 203-753-7223

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 11:35 AM   #6
Jr02z

Drives: 2012 ZL1 A6
I just did an upper 2.38, ls7 throttle body, ported snout, id850's and flex fuel. I'm still running stock manifolds and catts. The car went from 486rhp to 594rhp and to 632rhp with 50% e85.
Jr02z is offline   Reply With Quote