Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-01-2018, 10:21 AM   #1
Fishinfirefighter

Drives: Zl1
SOLD

Im listing this from my phone so bear with me on the format, Ill clean it up later if its a mess.

2013 Inferno Orange ZL1 M6. Car has 38k miles, Im the 2nd owner bought used with a few thousand miles in early 2014. Car is VERY clean. Its lightly modded and the mods have less than 10k on them and are tasteful, its not a "race car". Im in the Vette market now only reason for selling, and the dealership didnt offer me enough for trade-in.

This isnt a "Feeler" ad, its for sale. Car is paid off, I have the title (California title, moved to texas since and havent switched it over yet, was told its not a problem with banks if you're financing). Heres a short list of mods, as I remember Ill edit the post to add to the list.

Longtube headers, cat delete, QTP electronic cutouts, fast85 injectors, KB boost-a-pump, 2.4 metco upper with metco idler, Green belt (NO SLIPPING ITS SUPER TIGHT) Rotofab CAI, Tony Mamo ls7 Ported/Polished throttle body, SC snout isolator fix, tuned by Matt at 21CMC in dallas....and whatever I forgot.

I never planned on selling this car, everything is done right, it runs great, looks FANTASTIC and plus...its inferno orange, the baddest color they ever came in in my opinion. Since day 1 its had a 3M clear bra on the front end so its flawless, not a single nick up front or on the hood.

Im asking $31k. Heres my cell if you have anymore questions 817-SIX8NINE-4ONE5NINE. Car is located in Fort Worth Texas.

Pics coming shortly. Pics show it with the Michelin PSS white lettered tires, those came off last week so its on P-Zero tires now. Or just text me if you're interested in pics I can send some now.
Attached Images

Last edited by Fishinfirefighter; 07-15-2018 at 05:32 PM.
Fishinfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 06:35 PM   #2
Fishinfirefighter

Dropped price $1000 today. 32k now...doubt Ill go any further, this is the LOW end of KBB for the car and its coming with about $2k in extra wheels, tires and parts I never installed.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:43 AM   #3
Fishinfirefighter

Price drop. 31k. Have had a horrible time scheduling with people to even see the car yet I work a LOTof overtime. I can typically meet in the afternoons if I get enough notice.