Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 03-04-2019, 11:04 AM   #1
Billy10mm

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS 1LE NPP
Snow: Happy or Sad

I live in the greater NYC area. We heard all weekend about the winter storm going to be hitting us Sunday night into Monday morning.

As I went to bed last night and looked out the window at the blanket of white covering everything, a huge grin came across my face and I slept like a baby. I knew today was going to be fun. Could not WAIT to fire up the Camaro and act like Chris Harris. When I was 17 and got my learner's permit, my father had a RWD Chevy Astro van. EVERY single snow storm I found some excuse to drive and made my way to the nearest empty parking lot to do donuts and drift. At 42 years old, I still get the same excitement on my face and have the same amount of fun.

(I'm on G2s right now .... hehehehehe)

As usual, half my office stayed home. Including a number of the "car guys" who in my mind, should be giddy as hell and like me should be crazy excited for the sideways action.

How about you? Do you love driving in snow, or hate it?

Last edited by Billy10mm; 03-04-2019 at 11:26 AM.
Billy10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 11:14 AM   #2
terry_b

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to terry_b
I'm in the same boat as you!

Drove in to work this morning on 6-8 inches of largely unplowed snow. I ended up putting my snow tires on late this season, but I'm getting my money's worth!

Sometimes you have to make peace with a little bit of sideways...