Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-09-2021, 01:29 PM   #1
InfernoMan2011

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 1LT
2011 Forward Collison Sensor & Performance Data Recorder

Hello,

I'm hoping somebody here knows the answer to this off-hand, as it has me slightly confused.

I'm trying to buy a Windshield Sunshade for my car since I just had Katzkin leather interior installed and the car will have to be parked outside all summer (building a house). There are options when purchasing the sunshade for Standard, w/ Forward Collision Sensor, & w/ Performance Data Recorder.

My car is a 2011 1LT model with the Bluetooth Connect package, so I know that I don't have the performance data recorder, but am unsure in regards to the Forward Collison Sensor. I don't think I have it since I've never had it go off in the 11 or so years I've owned the car.

I just wanted to be sure it wasn't standard before ordering the wrong sunshade. I can't remember if either option was available in 2011 (the sunshade is for 2010 - 2021 models) Any info appreciated. Thanks!
InfernoMan2011 is offline   Reply With Quote