Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-16-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
Cincy Speed...AWESOME!!!!!

I picked up my LS-3 Camaro this past weekend from Cincy Speed in Cincinnati, Ohio. I had them install the g6x3 Cam with 4:10 gears combo, Stainless Works long Tube headers w/ X-Pipe and 3" aggressive exhaust, UD Pulley and Roto- Fab Intake. Then add Cincy Speed Custom Tune and WOW!!!! She is one Bad ASS MoFo!!!!!

The guys at Cincy Speed are Great!!!! They are Very Honest, Very Down to earth and VERY Knowledgable. They live, sleep, eat and breath Horsepower.

The individual attention you will receive to fit your specific needs is AWESOME and you will not beat their prices!!!!!

If you are considering mods to your new Baby. I would highly recommend you check them out....you'll be glad you did.

Oh Yes.....I can be one picky SOB at times and I am totally Impressed with the service I received and the way my wife and I were treated.

Craig, Tracey, Adam and Blake....Nikki and I can't say enough good things about you guys. Thanks Again....We are customers for life.
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
I totally second this. The guys there are great. They even came to work on level 2 snow emergency days to make sure my 4.10s and tune were installed! I have been back several times to chat and will be taking my LS3 back for a G6X3 cam someday... They are very knowledgeable and eagar to help and explain everything to you.

No other shop will be touching my car! Great job guys and thanks!

Next on tap is BMR trailering arms, toe rods and bushings. I have a tough match up at C5Fest... Dont want to be buying dinner so with a 100 HP disadvantage, I better put it all to the ground!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:34 PM   #3
Qwkss

Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Thank you Darrell.
Im looking forward to TRYING to keep up with you and Nikki at our next get-together. The wife and I had a BLAST hanging out with you two.
Oh yeah, THANK YOU for the Sushi tip. That stuff is like CRACK!!

Jason, we have some "Speed Goodies" coming in early next week you might be interested in. It MIGHT help you keep up with Nikki.
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:08 AM   #4
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwkss View Post
Thank you Darrell.
Im looking forward to TRYING to keep up with you and Nikki at our next get-together. The wife and I had a BLAST hanging out with you two.
Oh yeah, THANK YOU for the Sushi tip. That stuff is like CRACK!!

Jason, we have some "Speed Goodies" coming in early next week you might be interested in. It MIGHT help you keep up with Nikki.
I am not sure any "big ticket itmes" will be on hand this year. I have to break it to her that I am going to spend another $350 on the trailering arms, toe rods and bushings. Hey do you guys know of a good alignment shop? I want to take it in and ahve it alligned after I get the arms and rods in... I will need a good 4 wheel job... someone you trust that isnt going to jerk me around...
Old 03-10-2010, 08:54 AM   #5
Drew10
Enjoys a good train wreck

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Gota put my "Cincy Speed shout out" in. I can't think of a better place I could take my car to be molested. If anybody wants some kick a$$ work done on their car, give these guys a call. They have a large, clean shop, and they are all great guys who know their stuff. Good guys to work with. I for one can't wait to spend some more cash with these guys.
Drew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #6
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
Gota put my "Cincy Speed shout out" in. I can't think of a better place I could take my car to be molested. If anybody wants some kick a$$ work done on their car, give these guys a call. They have a large, clean shop, and they are all great guys who know their stuff. Good guys to work with. I for one can't wait to spend some more cash with these guys.
I am sure they are waiting for both of us to fork over some more greenbacks!

I have been looking at headers today! Think we can get a deal on a pair?
Old 03-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #7
Drew10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
I am sure they are waiting for both of us to fork over some more greenbacks!

I have been looking at headers today! Think we can get a deal on a pair?

If we can that would be great. I am trying to avoid the whole "put it on a credit card" thing at all costs. But I figure if I have to I will and headers are a have to it looks like. It will all work out though as I have a bonus coming to me from work here in a few weeks. Worst case scenario is I will sell some of the stuff I got laying around in my garage. You saw how cluttered my garage is with air compressors and welders on every wall.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:23 AM   #8
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
If we can that would be great. I am trying to avoid the whole "put it on a credit card" thing at all costs. But I figure if I have to I will and headers are a have to it looks like. It will all work out though as I have a bonus coming to me from work here in a few weeks. Worst case scenario is I will seel some of the stuff I got laying around in my garage. You saw how cluttered my garage is with air compressors and welders on every wall. Thats not to mention all the crap I have out back in my shed. I buy all that stuff off people who are going through divorce or selling their house so I buy it cheap and usually sell some of it and keep some.
I am anti credit cards so I wont do that... I have the money for them, I just need to sneak it out of the bank
Old 03-10-2010, 09:27 AM   #9
Drew10

Quote:
I am anti credit cards so I wont do that... I have the money for them, I just need to sneak it out of the bank

That is great!! I always cash my council check and use that as my fun money. I figure I deal with all the stupid crap all the time the least I can do is use the pay for fun.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #10
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
That is great!! I always cash my council check and use that as my fun money. I figure I deal with all the stupid crap all the time the least I can do is use the pay for fun.
I wish i had a side thing I could embezell money from. My buddy has a construction side job that his wife has no idea how much he makes... he uses it to build his car... I need a side gig! Problem is, no time.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #11
Drew10

Quote:
I wish i had a side thing I could embezell money from. My buddy has a construction side job that his wife has no idea how much he makes... he uses it to build his car... I need a side gig! Problem is, no time.
I work for a friend's excavating company when he gets busy and he pays me cash. The problem is the whole time thing. Last summer I used 4 days vacation to help him do storm drains at the fairgrounds. It was a last min thing they dumped on him 2 weeks before the fair started. If I didn't have 25 days of vacation a year I wouldn't recomend that. It is fun playing on a big ass bull dozer all day. I even enjoy driving his semis since it's something different for me.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #12
Qwkss

Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Quote:
Thanks Drew! Cant wait to re-tune your Beast when you get some LTs and exhaust installed! It will seem like you have Nitrous on it!
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #13
Drew10

After reading a few horror stories that others have had with shops across the country today, I really felt like I should post up again about Cincy Speed. I know that there are many other shops out there that are great with both the work they perform as well as the way they treat their customers. I have several friends who work in as well manage dealership service departments. I must say the guys at Cincy Speed are just as knowledgeable, if not more with the Camaro as most of the dealership mechanics. I am very pleased with Cincy Speed and look forward to sending my car to them for more things in the future. I have and will continue recommend them to anybody. I am not going to doubt the service of other shops or try to talk anyone out of using whom they prefer. I just feel that in this day in age there are not enough folks out there that treat not only customers, but people in general the way the guys and gals at Cincy Speed do.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:46 PM   #14
biscayne 540

Drives: belair
Tune

Well first off i will say the guys are very nice ,but as far as tuning and install of head and cam and 410 gear install.I was very disappointed ,had to have the car retuned at an other shop. And still having problems with gears.

Scott
biscayne 540 is offline   Reply With Quote