Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 03-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
FC_GIBB

Drives: 2012 Impala LTZ
Thumbs down Courtesy Chevrolet & Cadillac in Salisbury, MD

Although my salesman held up his end and was great at delivering me my car. Whoever handles the titleing paperwork @ the "Courtesy Chevrolet & Cadillac dealer" In Salisbury MD is super unorganized. Two months after I bought my Camaro you'd think I would have my titling paperwork.

I dont!

I spoke w/ some chick "Julie" who was supposed to handle this I asked her WtF? this past week, cause my temp tags were about to expire. She was speaking to me like I was inconviniencing her (you know that super bitchy tone chicks get).... I'm sorry that I am making you do your job you freekin twit, I'm sure someone who cant find a job at McDonalds can do better.

Then she gives me to the sales manager.
the sales manager got on the phone with me and said that he will pay for whatever tickets I get and hand deliver my title work to me.... wrong answer Jack! why does it take over 2 months to get me my paper work?

I immediatly called Chevrolet customer service and reported this dealership.

I have a Federal Government Secret clearance, I can't Jeopardize that by a sales manager telling me to break the law, WtF?!?!

These Jackasses need to get their business straight.

If you are in the area I would steer clear of this dealership!! At least until they know what the hell they are doing in all departments.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "'The United States of America", for an amount "up to, and including my life". That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Last edited by FC_GIBB; 03-21-2010 at 08:07 PM.
FC_GIBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
kauffjd3

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT
my MD plates took forever to get. My temp tags ran out and the front royal va dealer overnighted me new temp tags until I got my MD plates.

Also guess what I got in the mail the other day..

CLEAN MD 2010 SS Camaro title! No lien holders nothing. Should I sell the car and run?

kauffjd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #3
FC_GIBB

LoL, i dont think i would sell the car.
but yeah its crazy I never had title work take this long.
plus they told me they couldn't Issue me new temp tags.

I bought the car in MD but I live in VA but this shouldn't be a problem cause i bought my truck a couple years back in MD and with in 2-3 weeks had all my stuff done.
I dunno

any way, I have a buddy I work w/ that grew up in Pasadena, MD Greg marciniack. probably dont know him, just put it out there.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "'The United States of America", for an amount "up to, and including my life". That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #4
RoyalKev

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauffjd3 View Post
my MD plates took forever to get. My temp tags ran out and the front royal va dealer overnighted me new temp tags until I got my MD plates.

Also guess what I got in the mail the other day..

CLEAN MD 2010 SS Camaro title! No lien holders nothing. Should I sell the car and run?
Dude I would sell and run hahahaha
RoyalKev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:31 AM   #5
SumToyRacing

Drives: Red 2010 LT1 RS
I had the exact same problem, so maybe the problem actually is on MD's end? I was onto my 3rd temp tag before I finally got my tags and everything in the mail.

Mine [8/10/2009] - 1LT RS / Victory Red / Black Interior
SumToyRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #6
FC_GIBB

that sux dude, my temps expire today, gm's customer service is supposed to get back to me, hopefully it doesn't take me 3 temp tags, blehh!