Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 04-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
Kwik

Drives: car
Source for Pedder or Pfadt suspension parts?

Has anyone found a good source for suspension pieces? I'm leaning toward Pfadt at this point. If you know anyone selling off of list, please advise. Thanks.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
Xtreme Innovations & Fab
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
Has anyone found a good source for suspension pieces? I'm leaning toward Pfadt at this point. If you know anyone selling off of list, please advise. Thanks.
What parts are you looking for ?
Xtreme Innovations & Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
IPS Brandon

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS black
Send a message via AIM to IPS Brandon
Quote:
What are you looking for? We have some nice offers on Pfadt products, all in stock shipping is free and same day normally. I would be happy to see if we cant offer some packages PM deals etc.

Regards
IPS Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:48 PM   #4
VictoryRacingEngines

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Send a message via AIM to VictoryRacingEngines Send a message via MSN to VictoryRacingEngines Send a message via Yahoo to VictoryRacingEngines
We carry Pedders, KW and Airlift. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
VictoryRacingEngines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
Kwik

Drives: car
Thanks guys. Right now I am looking at sway bars. Springs in the future. I'll have a look. Regards, Bob
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #6
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Thanks guys. Right now I am looking at sway bars. Springs in the future. I'll have a look. Regards, Bob
As I understand it, our new sway bar plant is up and running. Within a couple of weeks, we will have a ton of sway bars for Camaros. There is a reason our Pedders sway bars have been so popular. Also keep in mind our sway bars come with adjustable HD end links as well. Much stronger than OE for the agressive drivers.

thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #7
sting808

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Quote:
Good luck with Pedders swaybars. If you can't wait, you have only one choice. PeddersUSA has said that end of May is the new projected stock date if that doesn't change. If it does, Pedders USA will provide timely updates on the new projected delivery date.

Many of us have been waiting from Dec 09. Not knocking the performance, but they've had manufacturing problems that have delayed delivery big time.
sting808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by sting808 View Post
Good luck with Pedders swaybars. If you can't wait, you have only one choice. PeddersUSA has said that end of May is the new projected stock date if that doesn't change. If it does, Pedders USA will provide timely updates on the new projected delivery date.

Many of us have been waiting from Dec 09. Not knocking the performance, but they've had manufacturing problems that have delayed delivery big time.
I totally agree with you. the delays in building the new plant was unbelievably stressful to all of us. But, everyone who has installed them is enjoying the Pedders performance they offer. So next month, all sway bar issues will be resolved.

thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #9
sting808

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
I totally agree with you. the delays in building the new plant was unbelievably stressful to all of us. But, everyone who has installed them is enjoying the Pedders performance they offer. So next month, all sway bar issues will be resolved.

thanks
mike
dms
OT
I'll be in LA, Cleveland, Chicago, Indianapolis, & Las Vegas between May 28 - June 18. Any chance of some SWAG for waiting? Perhaps, heavily discounted EP7264, EP7265, EP7322, EP7323 over-the-counter?

I endorse Pedders swaybars !!!
(Golf Shirt XL?)
sting808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #10
JB @ C and L Machine

Drives: Ordered 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPS Brandon View Post
What are you looking for? We have some nice offers on Pfadt products, all in stock shipping is free and same day normally. I would be happy to see if we cant offer some packages PM deals etc.

Regards

I ready to buy springs...your site says they are the same price and Pfadt. PM me
JB @ C and L Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
We are also a Pedders Dealer, as are Rich from Backstreet, Mike from Haddad Motorsports, Bruce from Raymonds, and Victory Racing that have posted in this thread.
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #12
Bruce@raymondsperformance

Drives: 2014 Z28 camaro
We all have Pedders parts ready to ship.
Bruce@raymondsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #13
RichJ.
Shop Owner

Drives: 1 ton silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob@WretchedMS View Post
We are also a Pedders Dealer, as are Rich from Backstreet, Mike from Haddad Motorsports, Bruce from Raymonds, and Victory Racing that have posted in this thread.
Everyone of us are happy to help in any way we can.
RichJ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:37 AM   #14
IPS Brandon

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS black
Send a message via AIM to IPS Brandon
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB @ C and L Machine View Post
I ready to buy springs...your site says they are the same price and Pfadt. PM me
JB @ C and L Machine,
Check your in box I sent you a PM with what I would like to offer you.

If any one else has any questions on Pfadt products, pricing, ect please let me know via email, phone call, pm, aol instant messenger (use name ipsbrandonw) ect

Regards
IPS Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote