Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 04-30-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
JuRO

Drives: Pending White Camaro Convertible
Backpressure needed?

I've heard that certain cars need back pressure to run at their best. Does anyone know if the new camaro does? Or would it be ok to have dumps before exhaust hits the cat and mufflers? I know it would be insanely loud, but i want to have a switch that would move my exhaust from going regularly through the cat and mufflers, to just dumped before it hits those. Would i be ok switching from one to the other?
JuRO is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off