View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #390
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
I had no problems. The tool that I have to push back the pistons inside the calipers wasn't long enough so I got another socket stuck it inside the chamber and used it as an extension to push it back. For me the fronts where more difficult than the rears. But all four corners came right off for me. Granted I have very little miles but they all just slipped right off. Let me know if you need any other tips for the install. I'm glad to help out
Hmm yea I'll have to go out and buy that tool and some WD-40 and tackle it again maybe?

Update:

So over the winter after countless tries at painting my front bowtie it came out the way I wanted and I got it installed today. That front bowtie really is a pain to take off wtf...Getting close to "de-chroming" the outside of my car lol (just gotta plasti-dip the side letters, replace the rear bowtie and pain the RS badges, and swap to the black gorilla acorn locks) I also switched out my Rx breather for one I bought that came with a black filter though it would hide any oil better.

Bowtie Before:

Bowtie After:

Black Rx Breather Filter:

(sorry the engine bay is a lil dirty)

Also stopped by a vinyl place today and got a quote to install the NS-1 Stripes so next Wednesday I am getting them installed!!!!!! Can't wait!