Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 10-22-2012, 11:27 PM   #15
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcjlp View Post
That thread is unsubstantiated and the person filing the complaint is not a forum member. Nineball deals with them on a regular basis. Have any forum members that own COR wheels had any issues?

Let's reserve judgement. Just because someone posts online doesn't make it true.
It looks pretty bad, given pictures that were taken at the track and those are the safety workers at Auto Club Speedway, looks like lots of witnesses that saw it happen and probably many other drivers pissed that there session was likely cut short to get the Mustang off the track...I would be very hesistant of buying anything from COR at this point after seeing that....
Old 10-23-2012, 01:55 AM   #16
droptopLT2

Drives: 2012 LT2 convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
I can find out everything there is to know about that car. My mother in law's dealership did the build. Van Chevrolet in Carrollton, Tx. It wont be until tomorrow. I do know that car is there sVc 750. (750hp)
I'm curious to hear it
droptopLT2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:29 AM   #17
droptopLT2

Drives: 2012 LT2 convertible
Bingo! seems like you hit that nail right in the head. more pix at the bottom of the thread.

as I said I'm only interested in that LOOK without all the bells and whistle. the budget is tight.
Savinis and CRO's are out of the question after reading the comments here, don't need that headache.

can anyone help me track a rim that will give me the same presence and look without going crazy?

i need a deep dish, substential lip' white rim with a black accent just like this one. it will go well with the black and white color scheme

any thoughts?

and I have a noob question, sorry, how do I know the tire size for 22X9 and 22X11? how much would a set of 4 run me with tires? (dare I ask?)

more pix if the sVc 750

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233335
and
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2260403&type=3

Last edited by droptopLT2; 10-23-2012 at 04:54 AM.
droptopLT2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:25 AM   #18
Ltdodge

Drives: 2008 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcjlp View Post
That thread is unsubstantiated and the person filing the complaint is not a forum member. Nineball deals with them on a regular basis. Have any forum members that own COR wheels had any issues?

Let's reserve judgement. Just because someone posts online doesn't make it true.
just giving my opinion. if COR does state that in thier waranty, the OP should be aware. all i was doing was pointing him some issues.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #19
Nine Ball

Drives: 1969 & 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdodge View Post
just giving my opinion. if COR does state that in thier waranty, the OP should be aware. all i was doing was pointing him some issues.
Just FYI, but Cor and 360 are down the street from each other. 360 also buys components to build their wheels....from Cor. So, your Z06 wheels would fall under that category, too.

I've never seen a 360 or Cor wheel fail before.

To the original poster, there is nothing on the market that I know of that looks expensive but is cheap. I get asked that all the time, but have no answers there. The reason many people reference those expensive wheel photos is because those expensive wheels do look better. I would suggest just trying to find a lower priced cast wheel that fits, and have a custom paint shop add the white accents to it.

Tony
Old 10-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #20
Garret

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Victory Red
that is a dealer camaro find what dealer its from and look at its list of mods :P
Garret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #21
Denis

Drives: 2010 SS
Those would be Savini SV29's

http://saviniforged.com/categories.a...PanelID=g_down

Old 10-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #22
2SS45th

Drives: 11 Seconds or Faster
Modulare, love mine. Can't go wrong with that company, US made too.

2SS45th is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rims, white rims modified