Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-06-2009, 01:29 AM   #281
Ghans64

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro SS RS
Send a message via AIM to Ghans64
Today at a small classic car meet a XB scion showed up with air bags and neon tubes everywhere. Half of the stuff on his car was broken. When the classic car people asked why half of his lights etc. didn't work, he said that it was because he slammed his car down too hard with his airbags and broke them. He had a huge dent in his C pillar from his head he said. He painted a toaster the same color of his car and placed it on the top of his car. He took out his backseat and placed a scary sound system in. Anytime one of the muscle cars reved their engine he would rev his and make his car jump with his airbags. He had a new bumper in the front which was also unpainted.....why bring that to a classic car show why.......please keep it at home!
Old 06-07-2009, 04:27 PM   #282
Bungo
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to Bungo
saw this piece of domestic rice on our way home from shopping

Bungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #283
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungo View Post
saw this piece of domestic rice on our way home from shopping
except that car could actually attain speeds that the spoiler would serve its functional purpose....
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #284
Bungo
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

yeah but you didn't see the chrome crap all over the car and the tool of a driver behind the wheel
Old 06-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #285
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

I see the Chrome Z06 wheels.... that came as a stock option on that car...
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Quote:
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Old 06-07-2009, 05:40 PM   #286
n!ght r!der
That Guy

Drives: really good
I have an exhaust system on my vette, it sounds amazing... but there are a few guys on my street with civic hatchbacks and they just sound like really loud lawnmowers..... damn fart cannons
n!ght r!der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #287
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #288
Bungo
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Spike was this you in the car? you sure are defending a guy who obviously went to the APC aisle at his local pepboys and bought just about everything that was shiny or "fits most applications"

I will give credit where it is due when someone makes a clean Z06 or maybe a very clean but tuned Mustang, 350Z or hell just about anything. But this Z06 looked like someone who once had a riced out civic and just moved everything to the civic to his new lottery won Z06
Old 06-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #289
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungo View Post
Spike was this you in the car? you sure are defending a guy who obviously went to the APC aisle at his local pepboys and bought just about everything that was shiny or "fits most applications"

I will give credit where it is due when someone makes a clean Z06 or maybe a very clean but tuned Mustang, 350Z or hell just about anything. But this Z06 looked like someone who once had a riced out civic and just moved everything to the civic to his new lottery won Z06
no I just get sick of when people trash other peoples' cars that arent the cookie cutter image of what they think a car should look like. so he's got a decal down the side, and chrome rims, and a spoiler.

shit, you should look at my car. but you'd probably call me a ricer, cus ive got rims from a vette on my car, decals, a taller than stock spoiler, halo aftermarket headlights, headlight and tail light covers, ratty exhaust...... i could go on.

when I first got my Z, I looked around for spoilers, EVERYONE said to go with the SS spoiler (which does look good) but EVERYONE has it. unless you have more pictures of the supposed rice on this vette, I dont consider it rice. and the "tool of a driver" might have been acting like a tool cus he had some random person following him around town taking pictures of his car.

Quote:
Quote:
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Old 06-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #290
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
no I just get sick of when people trash other peoples' cars that arent the cookie cutter image of what they think a car should look like. so he's got a decal down the side, and chrome rims, and a spoiler.

shit, you should look at my car. but you'd probably call me a ricer, cus ive got rims from a vette on my car, decals, a taller than stock spoiler, halo aftermarket headlights, headlight and tail light covers, ratty exhaust...... i could go on.

when I first got my Z, I looked around for spoilers, EVERYONE said to go with the SS spoiler (which does look good) but EVERYONE has it. unless you have more pictures of the supposed rice on this vette, I dont consider it rice. and the "tool of a driver" might have been acting like a tool cus he had some random person following him around town taking pictures of his car.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:59 AM   #291
Bungo
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

I wasnt following him around, regardless, i've been called rice countless times for one of my past cars so "we can spot our own" I suppose. He may have been the coolest guy in the world but I dont agree with "stick-on tuning"

my apologies for offending anyone
Old 06-08-2009, 08:00 AM   #292
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
Sadly this kid lives in my neighborhood. Good kid but Jeesh! At least he removed all the Ken Block stuff from his car. Had Subaru etc painted on the side. Not sure who he was fooling. The monkeys are a new addition for what I have no idea. Double posting here and in the fail thread.
Attached Images

Old 06-08-2009, 08:29 AM   #293
theholycow

Drives: '02 GMC Sierra, '80 Lesabre
Quote:
no I just get sick of when people trash other peoples' cars that arent the cookie cutter image of what they think a car should look like.
Then you, sir, are in the wrong thread. This thread is for trash-talking about cars that aren't the cookie cutter image of what we think a car should look like.

I agree that the Corvette wasn't that ricey; OTOH, it's a cryin' shame to add even a little rice to a Corvette. I can't see that wing well but it doesn't look like a very effective design (regardless of its correct placement).
1980 Buick Lesabre family heirloom with 36,000 miles
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit 2 door I5-2.5 5spd DD lease
Quote:
she really underestimates the damage i would do to her reproductive organs
http://allOffTopic.com is the place for all the naughty stuff you can't get away with on this forum...
theholycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:29 AM   #294
canadianiroc
SUPPORT THE DETROIT 3

Drives: 1985 IROC-Z28
Love this ricer spoof , caution language explicit