Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 02-29-2016, 11:51 AM   #6959
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Alex they got the wrong Yellow Camaro!!! LMAO
Old 02-29-2016, 07:15 PM   #6960
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldman View Post
Alex they got the wrong Yellow Camaro!!! LMAO
lol no. I dont care about the awards but at least they can get them correct. It's not that hard. They sure got the 100+ MOPAR Awards correct though...hmmmm
Old 03-01-2016, 01:00 PM   #6961
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

"Happy Birthday" Michelle:(Ellehicm):
Attached Images

Old 03-01-2016, 02:04 PM   #6962
68/2010
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS Rally Yellow
Happy Birthday Michelle
Attached Images

Old 03-01-2016, 09:21 PM   #6963
cruisingcamaro

Drives: 2010 CGM SS2 RS- black stripes
Thumbs up Helloand welcome to ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheMarket View Post
Wow, what a day.

My first major car show ever and thanks in part to the hospitality of Emerald Coast Camaros it was a great one. It was awesome to find fellow GM owners in a sea of MOPAR. Thank you all for inviting me to see your cars and follow you around all day, ha!

I met many members today but for those who I didn't meet, I hope to meet you soon.

Looking forward to the next event!.
Hello Sy, so nice to meet you and the beautiful white Camaro! love the spoiler! Hope to see you at some shows. the Sonic on 27 North has a show on the first Saturday of each month @ 4 pm.
cruisingcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 03:42 PM   #6964
flyboy9994

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS
Hey all

Kinda late but just wanted to chime in and let everyone know I had a great time at the show last weekend. Really nice bunch of folks and really looking forward to the next meet. Yay Milissa, congrats on the trophy. Way to represent for sure! And Happy Birthday to Michelle. Thanks again everyone.

Randy
Old 03-02-2016, 03:45 PM   #6965
flyboy9994

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS
Also, if we could get some XL T-shirts, I would be in for a couple of those for sure. No XL at the show... boohoo...
Old 03-03-2016, 07:35 AM   #6966
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/IO
Send a message via AIM to acatlover13 Send a message via Skype™ to acatlover13
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy9994 View Post
Also, if we could get some XL T-shirts, I would be in for a couple of those for sure. No XL at the show... boohoo...
Sorry....there are only a few left and I sent them all. Need at least 20 for an order, so if we have enough interest, I'll place another order!!
acatlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 12:38 PM   #6967
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy9994 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by acatlover13 View Post
Sorry....there are only a few left and I sent them all. Need at least 20 for an order, so if we have enough interest, I'll place another order!!
Can he order the t-shirts from the company itself, even if he has to pay a higher price, or is 20 the minimum before they even talk to you. They've already got the stencil.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:20 PM   #6968
Zombie killer
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS L99
MARCH Meet and Greet

Hey ECC Group. I was planning to hold our March get together in conjunction with the Pensacruise 2016 event on the 26th. I had worked with the event organizer to secure our group up to 20 reserved spaces and a common area for us to hang out, as well as some local involvement from Pete Moore Chevrolet with a hot 2016 Camaro to show up. But I received an email from the event organization late last week informing me the March date is gonna have to be changed to another month. This revised date hasn't been publicized yet but I needed to let everybody know what's going on and my feeling on this issue. I would love to see a large group of Camaros show up (and show out) at this event but I am afraid that holding back to back monthly events in Pensacola would stagnate the 2nd M&G at the Pensacruise event. Once the NEW event date is published (I know the tentative date but feel it's premature to release with respect to event organizers) I would still love to hold a ECC meeting at the Pensacruise 2016. That all being said, I am with regrets having to sadly cancel the March event in Pensacola.

Ok, let my beating begin. Lol.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:30 PM   #6969
Zombie killer
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Can he order the t-shirts from the company itself, even if he has to pay a higher price, or is 20 the minimum before they even talk to you. They've already got the stencil.
You would think they might. I know I have my "Zombie Killer Racing" tees printed with my logo on back and your name on the front and it only costs me $25 per shirt , of course the more I order the cheaper they get but I don't need a ton of ZK Racing tees. And the design work is free for up to 2 hour design time.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:04 PM   #6970
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/IO
Send a message via AIM to acatlover13 Send a message via Skype™ to acatlover13
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie killer View Post
You would think they might. I know I have my "Zombie Killer Racing" tees printed with my logo on back and your name on the front and it only costs me $25 per shirt , of course the more I order the cheaper they get but I don't need a ton of ZK Racing tees. And the design work is free for up to 2 hour design time.
The shirts are screen printed, so they do not retain the screen after they have been printed. They do still have the logo on file, but I will have to check with them to see what our minimum order would be. I will have to get payment up front this time though, as last time I had to put out the $$ for it and then get paid back, and as you can see, I still have about $60 bucks worth of shirts left.
acatlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 09:13 AM   #6971
Zombie killer
Emerald Coast Camaros

That stinks to be left holding the bag on shirts purchased for others. I agree, get a check up front from now on or tell them you will contact "uncle Sal"... LOL

Quote:
The shirts are screen printed, so they do not retain the screen after they have been printed. They do still have the logo on file, but I will have to check with them to see what our minimum order would be. I will have to get payment up front this time though, as last time I had to put out the $$ for it and then get paid back, and as you can see, I still have about $60 bucks worth of shirts left.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:43 AM   #6972
danvillekidd
2013 ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 m6
Quote:
What shirts do you have left? I don't have a new one.
danvillekidd is offline   Reply With Quote