Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 09:07 AM   #351
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI HLK View Post
I wonder at what point a vendor will be banned? Lets see we lost BmoreCam now Sixjak who is next. Ever notice its the same people talking about the same product being annoying and rude though never being banned. Sorry Six I am sure you can read this just not respond. It really is to bad the community of V6'ers has come to this. I guess if you ban the people who dont like your product you will sell more product.
You don't know the whole story behind it all so you can't judge it off someone who you think plays nice over the forum.

But sorry to Jump in the thread. Had to say something since y'all think its not all a particular person
Old 10-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #352
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
I wonder at what point a vendor will be banned? Lets see we lost BmoreCam now Sixjak who is next.
To be fair BmoreCam is still here, just under the MACE ENG name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S III using telekinesis.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:34 AM   #353
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
I wonder at what point a vendor will be banned? Lets see we lost BmoreCam now Sixjak who is next. Ever notice its the same people talking about the same product being annoying and rude though never being banned. Sorry Six I am sure you can read this just not respond. It really is to bad the community of V6'ers has come to this. I guess if you ban the people who dont like your product you will sell more product.
I been quit lately but have to say this. WHat has been going on with SixJak has gone on behind the curtains. Out of nowhere my YouTube uploads was attacked by this person and I know because the person did hide their info good enough. If y'all only knew what some of us know and seen. And since when has BmoreCam and this company that you think got Six banned have anything in common? BmoreCam and Mace have been working closely with the supposed company for alittle now. His banned was related to sponsorship! His ban was along the same lines as why Vince got ban. Get it right people!
Old 10-30-2012, 09:44 AM   #354
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6owner View Post
You don't know the whole story behind it all so you can't judge it off someone who you think plays nice over the forum.

But sorry to Jump in the thread. Had to say something since y'all think its not all a particular person
Look calling out another manufacture in my book is rude. You fully know the situation between RX and IPF. Enough already with this garbage. How about enjoying your purchase and moving on like most have. The conduct of ((SOME)) RX owners has certainly at times been way over the top. I just cant believe the bans have been so one sided.

Ok, enough about how I feel. Now moving on to something a little more positive. Like enjoying my car.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #355
Goo

Drives: Cayman S
I can understand why someone would think what MiniHlk thinks... Many different people get agressive on here and only some get their behaviors redirected... Since I've been on this forum it has been Old vs. Young, V8 vs. V6, this vendor vs. that vendor, V6 FI vs. V6 FI, now this... whatever this is...

I'm just here for the tech knowledge.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #356
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
I called out ipf cuz they are the only other SC's out there. Nothing to due with what is going on between companies.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #357
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
Out of nowhere my YouTube uploads was attacked by this personhip!

Unfortunately the same thing happened to me too. The person's account info said they were in Branson Missouri, so I can only put two and two together..

Honestly IMO I think this thread should be locked, the OP is banned so I do not think anything really useful or constructive can/will come out of this
Old 10-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #358
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post

Unfortunately the same thing happened to me too. The person's account info said they were in Branson Missouri, so I can only put two and two together..

Honestly IMO I think this thread should be locked, the OP is banned so I do not think anything really useful or constructive can/will come out of this
No this thread should not be locked.....just maybe cleaned up a little.

Once SIXJAKs car is finished, it will be interesting because he is using some new components, as well as running the new tune offered by IPF (which does N/A cars and I'm seriously considering switching from Trifecta to IPF down the road).

His build would be done if it wasn't for the custom job he is going for.

As for other information I won't go into detail, but don't assume that it is Jak doing all the attacking....even if it says the user is from Branson Mo.

The RX kit is progressing, and I'm sorry but you guys were all R&D testers and still are in many ways...thats just the way it is. I'm sorry if that offends anyone but it is the truth. The IPF kit is ready to go as is.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:25 AM   #359
Nutbutt

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS Convertible
Wow, certainly didn't expect my response to a question would get this reaction. This is the kind of stuff that's going to keep anybody from buying any SC kit.
I'm just happy I had a choice in the kit that I bought and installed in my camaro !
Old 10-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #360
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
No this thread should not be locked.....just maybe cleaned up a little.

Once SIXJAKs car is finished, it will be interesting because he is using some new components, as well as running the new tune offered by IPF (which does N/A cars and I'm seriously considering switching from Trifecta to IPF down the road).

His build would be done if it wasn't for the custom job he is going for.

As for other information I won't go into detail, but don't assume that it is Jak doing all the attacking....even if it says the user is from Branson Mo.

The RX kit is progressing, and I'm sorry but you guys were all R&D testers and still are in many ways...thats just the way it is. I'm sorry if that offends anyone but it is the truth. The IPF kit is ready to go as is.
I don't know about others, but I knew I was a test mule from day one. Ok back to the FI talks.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
Old 10-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #361
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
I don't know about others, but I knew I was a test mule from day one. Ok back to the FI talks.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
As long as it was something the buyer knew going in, then I have no problem with that.

Yep....back to the build.
Old 10-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #362
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Drives: 2011 turbo LS, 2012 f 150,
Six got suspend where have I been. You Sc guy need to learn from us Turbo guys. As long as there a need a product proven or not is still testing. I personally don't have a problem with either company. In my eyes every FI v6 add more to help with the v8 haters regardless to llt or lfx. Just my two cent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
<font color=#0066cc>http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263</font>
Old 10-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #363
Nutbutt

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS Convertible
Just trying to answer questions based on info from my build. We all benefit from more FI builds and systems.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #364
mpiper

Drives: 2011 Black 1LT RS
Holy Crappola! I don't know what happened and I'm not asking what happened. But these things sure get annoying to the members who just want a free exchange of information and experience.

Hey, SixJack! I tried to PM you, and found out about the BAN. I had a non-forum question for you about your show. I'm set to receive visitor PMs, so can you try to PM me your email or contact info?

Hope the suspension/ban/whatever gets lifted soon so we can hear about the finished install.

Closed Thread

Tags
lol