Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 08-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #6791
heinzd01

Drives: 2010 SS RS, 1976 Type LT
For the friends (and maybe some enemies) of jrhaus76, there is a new thread for the planning of an October baby shower.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168317
heinzd01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #6792
masterwinning

Drives: 2013 Volt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
Okay, what the suck exactly are the plans for this weekend? I read through the last 3 pages and due to my self diagnosed mental problem, (ADHD), I can't figure out what is going on.
Basic idea is we have been working on, well not a club, but not a group, but not an association website and we had a dinner to talk about it and get it off the ground. Brooks has it off the ground and running, and so we are at the point of getting together and talking about it again. The website is TriStateGMPerformance.com. Now you are caught up on that much.

Now the rest, Friday evening, time unknown, we are meeting somewhere in the West Chester, Tylersville Rd area for dinner and arguing, er I mean discussion.

@Brooks, pick a place that can seat a group like ours figure 10 maybe 15 people and wont bitch about our cars in the lot. The ability for us to talk would be a plus. I don't care where as I can find something to eat anywhere. OR Kevin can pick, I don't care just someone pick a place. How about this, first person to pick wins.
masterwinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:33 PM   #6793
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
I'm still thinking we may want to hit Milford... I'll keep up on this for details...
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #6794
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
I know the TGI Friday's on Cox (*snickers*) used to let a local car club do meets in their parking lot, not sure if they still do or not.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:55 PM   #6795
EarliestMemory
RED HT RS

Drives: 10 VR 2LT/RS Camaro, 06 Harley
I'll see if I can get off work early to go! West Chester is easier for me but Milford is OK too - wherever has adequate room & parking.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:00 PM   #6796
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
I'm thinking 8 PM in West Chester. That will be late enough to get 10-12+ people into a restaurant...

Where will be posted soon, but plan on being down in West Chester at 8 PM. That seems to work best for everyone, and should give everyone enough to at least plan/schedule for!
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:04 PM   #6797
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwinning View Post
... arguing, er I mean discussion.
How about intense fellowship?

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:39 AM   #6798
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Lol, well... I talked to Kris, were going to Milford for on last cruise in. Hopefully it's not too hot. There are places to eat around the area including Quaker Steak and Lube.

We will be there about 4:30/5:00, usually hang around toll 6/6:30 then go eat. Anyone's welcome to join us there. If you guys want to stick with WC, I'm 100% cool with that. Don't plan around us. It's supposed to be nice (tad hot but sunny) so we want to do the cruise in. Also its on our way home
Old 08-31-2011, 07:06 AM   #6799
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Friday is supposed to be the hottest day of the week, unfortunately.

I'm down for either location. I've never been to the Milford cruise-in, but wherever the group ends up is cool. I'll probably have my boyfriend in tow, so count me as 2 for seating purposes at dinner.

Side note-- was talking to him last night and if we as a group want to do a shoot with all of our cars or have someone come out to a local event, let me know. He's a professional photographer and is more than willing to tag along for events, cruise-ins, meet-ups, etc. Might make for some killer photos for the new site. He also offered to do shoots for anyone on the forums that wants photos of them and their car, wives, etc etc.

Gordy-- what time are you doing to hit up the car show Sat? I don't think I'll stay the whole time... my buddy has a concert in Okeana sometime that day and they're probably playing in the afternoon. I may go around 11-11:30 and stay for a couple hours.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:39 AM   #6800
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Gordy-- what time are you doing to hit up the car show Sat? I don't think I'll stay the whole time... my buddy has a concert in Okeana sometime that day and they're probably playing in the afternoon. I may go around 11-11:30 and stay for a couple hours.
One of my boys has a soccer game at 11, so I wasn't going to make it to Hubert until about 1.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:59 AM   #6801
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Rach... Me and the misses will be at Milford. As far as everyone else

If they show great, if not... ok too.

Can't miss my car. Silver, black hood/hockey stripes.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:03 AM   #6802
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
One of my boys has a soccer game at 11, so I wasn't going to make it to Hubert until about 1.

Okie doke. I'll see what time they play-- sometimes they go on stage first, sometimes later. I think the festival starts around 1 or 2 so hopefully we run into each other. I'd like to see your car because you have a few of mods I'm looking at.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
Old 08-31-2011, 08:17 AM   #6803
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

See... shit, tell him you want to drive it!
Old 08-31-2011, 08:22 AM   #6804
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
See... shit, tell him you want to drive it!

Maybe on our 2nd meeting I'll lay on the charm the first time I meet him so he won't be able to say no when I ask him the second time around.

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?